What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Couple making out on a rooftop in a big city

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments I found this description from someone else who was looking for the title. It sounded interesting and I am now looking for it. The main character doesn't get along with her mom who she is living with. She is up on the rooftop terrace drinking a glass of wine when her neighbor(I believe he is brothers bf/ or bf brother) comes out and she comes on to him. The are making out when they are interrupted. It takes place in a city during either fall or winter.

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Anyone have any ideas?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
What genre is this - Harlequin, other romance, chick lit, literary ficton? What year did you see the description?

message 4: by Joyce (last edited Feb 04, 2015 02:05PM) (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments The description was that its an e-book that she read a sample around june/july 2013. She remembered that the h was not happy about living back with her mother. She believed she just got out of college. it takes place during the fall since they talked about her putting on a sweater. she was also portrayed as being shy and not having much confidence. it all took place in the apartments roof top terrace of a big city like NYC.

message 5: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments bump

message 6: by Joyce (new)

message 7: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Anyone have any ideas on how to find this book?

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

It sounds like the genre might be NA (new adult). We do have NA readers here so hopefully someone will recognize this scene.

It's usually harder to identify a book just from one or two scenes, but don't give up. Keep bumping. You never know when one bump will cause it to be seen by someone who has read it.

If you think this is NA, I suggest adding that to the header.

message 9: by Joyce (new)

message 10: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Thank you but unfortunately that is not it. It is possibly a contemporary or erotica romance.

message 11: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Bump

message 12: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Hoping to find this book

message 13: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments Bump

message 14: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Joyce, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 15: by Joyce (new)

Joyce (joyce8) | 52 comments I haven't found it. Thanks for asking