2015 Reading Challenge [Closed] discussion

Murder on the Orient Express
This topic is about Murder on the Orient Express
. Week 10: Mystery or Thriller > Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ana AZ (anabana_a) | 414 comments I chose this because my roommate has this book on our shelf. She hasn't read it yet but someone begged her to read it, and that's why the book's with her. I'll just read it in her place.
Also, I've never read Agatha Christie before, but I feel like I ought to have read at least one book from her since she's so famous. I originally wanted to read And Then There Were None, but I don't have a copy, so I'm riding this train instead.

Adriana Pereira (adrianacecilia) It's such a great book! Nice choice to start Agatha Christie!

message 3: by Ana AZ (last edited Feb 21, 2015 07:52PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana AZ (anabana_a) | 414 comments I'm done! I liked it. It was a little draggy at the start and middle, especially since I keep comparing Poirot to Sherlock, but I got really into the book when I got to Part Three. I especially loved the ending.

So, the topic of this week is something I already read, so it wasn't that hard for me to finish. Also, I'm really glad I can cross off Agatha Christie from my list of authors I've never read before.

Here's my review.