Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 89k (20 ch.) of Adult Christian/Drama

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Peter (new)

Peter Ottosen | 3 comments This is my first attempt at writing anything of length, and I am looking for some sincere feedback. Please let me know regarding anything with the script that you feel could be improved, such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, plot, chapter length, total length, etc.

Yes, it is Christian themed, but I tried to keep it non-denominational and not too preachy, but some important questions (topics) regarding God are discussed throughout the book. It is written in 1st person.

The manuscript follows Steve Brandt in a small town in the US south-west as his life is turned upside down. First, his wife leaves him for another man, then just when he’s beginning to fall in love again, a tragic car accident happens and he loses his new love. Steve is faced with these events, on top of a painful memory (he never got over) of an event in his past that resulted with him abandoning his faith in God. With everything seemingly happening against him, he asks some difficult questions regarding religion and God, and ultimately Steve is faced with the decision to forgive & forget and move on on one hand, or on the other, to hold on to his anger and let it destroy him.

Please let me know if you're interested.

message 2: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Umbaugh | 382 comments Hi,

I'm interested! I have an editorial service with a beta reading arm. Please email me at ssumbaugh@aol.com so we can exchange details.

Thanks,
SU