Teens' Christian Book Group discussion

Books you recommend

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tamara (last edited Jan 24, 2015 02:07PM) (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) What books would you recommend and why? Are they must reads or should we just check them out? I'm always on the lookout for good clean books.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Dressen | 7 comments I absolutely adore Heartless by Anne Elisabeth Stengl. It is a lovely christian fantasy book.

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I just read that this week. I thought it was pretty good, although I had some trouble picking up on the christian references. Was it more of an allegory?

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Dressen | 7 comments Yes, it's more like an allegory. I love the next two also, which are also an allegory.

message 5: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) Okay. Yeah, I was planning on reading those too.

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Any of Melanie Dickerson's books are very good! They are all MUST reads!!

message 7: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Every Storm, Wings of the Morning, and Whatever Tomorrow Brings are all Christian romance books by Lori Wick and are very good!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Love Comes Softly is a great clean christian series.

message 9: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) My sister really wants me to read that series!

message 10: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Entwined by Heather Dixon

message 11: by Abby (new)

Abby | 9 comments Can't go wrong with a classic-Pride and Prejudice.

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) agreed!

message 13: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Or Emma

message 14: by Abby (new)

Abby | 9 comments Yes :) :)

message 15: by Aɳɳα (new)

Aɳɳα The Giver is soooo good!

message 16: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I like the Giver

message 17: by Zoë (new)

Zoë (zoeblife) The River of Time series by Lisa Bergren. The books are Waterfall, Cascade, Torrent, Bourne, Tributary, and Deluge

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I really have to read those!

message 19: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 7 comments Pilgrims Progress(;

message 20: by Casey (new)

Casey Hays | 2 comments Hi guys! I thought you might like to give my series a try. I'm a former high school English teacher who decided to write clean books for teens. My Arrow's Flight series is a clean dystopian read that begins in a pagan village where Fate rules the lives of the women until one girl who has been assigned to be a breeder changes everything. The final book, Master, culminates in a beautiful salvation message. If any of you are interested in reading Breeder check it out here, and let me know. I will send you a free mobi, epub or pdf.

Happy Reading!

Breeder (Arrow's Flight, #1) by Casey Hays