Teens' Christian Book Group discussion

Favorite Books

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna What is your all time favorite book?

message 2: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I would have to say mine is The Prophet by Frank Peretti.

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I am not sure. I don't really have a favorite book. I love almost all books!

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Haley(fabulous and crazy at the same time)(Follower of Christ) wrote: "I am not sure. I don't really have a favorite book. I love almost all books!"

Cool! Me Too! :)

message 5: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Faith (bookaddict_98) When I think of favorite books I think of books I could re-read over and over again! So my favorite book(s) would have to be: Elsie Dinsmore and DragonSpell

message 6: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Well, i could read many books over and over. Probably so many that i couldn't list them!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, my. The Book Thief.

message 8: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I loved that book!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I do too! It is so powerful!

message 10: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) The only downside is the crude language. I would reccomend only older teens/young adults read it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. That is disappointing.

message 12: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I have thought of one of my fave books!

Entwined by Heather Dixon is one of the BEST BOOKS EVER! I LOVE it!

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna Sierra wrote: "When I think of favorite books I think of books I could re-read over and over again! So my favorite book(s) would have to be: Elsie Dinsmore and DragonSpell"

I just checked out DragonSpell and it looks awesome! I added it to my to-read list!

message 14: by Tamara (new)

Tamara Georges  (tamarasinnamon) I've been wanting to read that

message 15: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I will have to look it up!

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby | 9 comments Gahh......hard to choose! Okay the Sherwood Ring by Elizabeth Marie Pope. BEST BOOK EVER. :)

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I also think that ALL of the Melanie Dickerson books are my FAVES!!!! BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!! LOVE THEM!
Sorry, i get a little excited!

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby | 9 comments Ohh I like some of hers too! A couple are too romantic for my liking, but I loved the one based on Cinderellas story!!

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Captive Maiden? That is my FAVORITE book of hers so far! I just LOVE that one!

message 20: by Abby (new)

Abby | 9 comments YES!!!!

message 21: by Abby (new)

Abby | 9 comments I don't remember all the specifics but I just remember loving it!

message 22: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Faith (bookaddict_98) I just finished The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson! Omygoodness!!!!! One of my favorites by her so far it was sooooo good!!! GAA!!!!

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Abby wrote: "I don't remember all the specifics but I just remember loving it!"

I LOVE that book!

message 24: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) Sierra wrote: "I just finished The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson! Omygoodness!!!!! One of my favorites by her so far it was sooooo good!!! GAA!!!!"

I really like all of Melanie Dickerson's books! You girls should join Melanie Dickerson's Fan Club! If you do, you can even ask Melanie questions! She will respond too!