I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Pregnant heroine by biker

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Books about heroine pregnant by a biker??

Other books similar a dragons liar

message 2: by Chaddy (new)

message 3: by Maja (last edited Jan 24, 2015 10:48AM) (new)

Maja | 2 comments All the books of Jamie Begley.

Jamie Begley

message 4: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments please can you give the books name, already read one and the hero is not pregnant or get pregnant

message 5: by SB*needs low angst books* (last edited Jan 24, 2015 01:31PM) (new)

SB*needs low angst books* | 647 comments blair wrote: "please can you give the books name, already read one and the hero is not pregnant or get pregnant"

Do you care when she gets pregnant? And is the hero the dad? If you don't care about time then you can try these:
Duke Fallen MC by C J Washington.
Breathing his air by Debra Kahn
The Lyon Trilogy and Follow up Lyon' s heart by Jordan Silver

message 6: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments mmmm i only care the hero is the dad

message 7: by Paganalexandria (last edited Jan 24, 2015 01:51PM) (new)

Paganalexandria  | 118 comments blair wrote: "mmmm i only care the hero is the dad"

Satin and Steel (Riding the Line, #2) by Jayna Vixen Leather and Sand (Riding the Line, #3) by Jayna Vixen same series.

message 8: by J (new)

J (jsylve) | 16 comments Boomtown (Freebirds, #1) by Lani Lynn Vale and the rest of the series... H that is the baby daddy no cheating and HEA with Alphas!

message 9: by queenBC (new)

queenBC | 129 comments Anyone Where books with heroine Pregnant Throughout the book no matter if get pregnant by biker

ANY BOOK !!!!!

Thank you girls

message 10: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 165 comments blair wrote: "Anyone Where books with heroine Pregnant Throughout the book no matter if get pregnant by biker

ANY BOOK !!!!!

Thank you girls"

Unexpected (Unexpected, #1) by Amy Marie