Percy Jackson meets The Kane Chronicles discussion

Mount Olympus > The Throne Room

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Victoire- Daughter of the Darkling (GildedDolphin) | 331 comments Mod
Where all of the Olympians congregate for their meetings.

message 2: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Elisabeth storms into the throne room during one of their meetings. "Apollo! Hermes! I need help!"

Both Apollo and Hermes appear, "What?" They demand. Hermes says "I was in the middle of something."

message 4: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) (Oh and it was supposed to be Aria that stormed in.) "Oh yeah yeah okay. I need help with something that you'll both like."

"Oo. Something juicy happen? Tell me." Apollo demanded. He was always up for gossip. If not gossip then a poem, or a song or a sports match. Hermes just looked over at Aria.

message 6: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) "I need help with a prank," Aria smirks.

"Hmm. Please continue." This of course was said by Hermes.

message 8: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) "Well yesterday I was pranked by Travis and Connor Stoll." They hooked something to one of my books that made it so that when I pulled it from my bookshelf, a bucket of paint falls on me as well as my books. And I want revenge...but I need your help."

Hermes bursts out laughing, "Those are my boys." Aria looked at him sternly. "What? I can't appreciate my kids taking after me." "Let me hear what you want to do first and then I might help. You are asking me to prank my own kids." Apollo just sat back, watching and listening.

message 10: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) "Okay well that's not the worst prank they have played on me and I'm tired of it. Okay so I'm not going to hurt them...probably. The prank I have in mind involves a whole lot of spoiled milk, rotten eggs paint and lemons."

"Tell me more." Hermes replied, getting interested.

message 12: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) "Well first we take the spoiled milk and fill their pillows with it. As well as put some rotten eggs in their pillows. We also put spoiled milk in their shower tap so that it rains rotten milk on them and put it know their shampoo and conditioner bottles. We put lemon juice on their clothes." Aria said and finished tell Apollo and Hermes her prank.

message 13: by Reece (new)

Reece Cullen (21rcc48) that girl's got issues!

message 14: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) Hey! I do not have issues. I have a great an imagination that can make great plans. You could be the person that I pull the prank on Reece.

"Count me in!" Hermes said. "I know one thing. If my kids can dish they can certainly take it." He chuckled. "Hmm. I don't know. This isn't so much about me, as it is about you." said Apollo. "But I guess I can help out if I can write a poem about it and you will listen to me recite it."

message 16: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) "Oh come on Apollo," Aria says. "Let your inner kid shine through." Aria nudges Apollo. "Please, at least do it for me. I mean the Stolls also ruined the CD recording you made me with all your haikus, poems and songs in it."

"They are going to pay dearly for that!" Apollo said jumping up in outrage. "Let's go!"

message 18: by Joya (new)

Joya (hawkrose13) "I knew that would get you excited, now let's go get revenge for me," Aria says and runs out if the throne room, Apollo and Hermes following her. The three left the rest of the Olympians in shock.