2017 Reading Challenge discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandabookworm) This is a future dystopia novel about a prison where people are imprisoned for their entire life. The fate of one prisoner is changed when he finds a way to communicate with a princess who lives in the kingdom and is unhappy with her life. This book does have a sequel, but I will decide about reading it once I finish this first one.

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 280 comments I read this a couple of years ago, and enjoyed it. I enjoyed the first one more than the second one.

Vermicious Knids | 15 comments I also very much enjoyed this book and agree the first book is better.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandabookworm) I saw on Pinterest that this book is being made into a movie. I'm not sure if that's true or not.

message 5: by Valerie (new)

Valerie | 280 comments According to IMDB the book is in development for movie. Which could take time.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandabookworm) It took me two and a half weeks to finish a book that would usually take me three or four days to read. That's what college does to you. Overall, this was a good book. Once some of the big questions started being answered, the pace of the story and my interest in it picked up. I'm giving it three stars.