1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Azalea Jackson and €ʍɨℓ¥ (Emily)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 192 (192 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hai :)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Hiii so your the girl?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yuppppp, so character bios or just jump in? also who is the minor god/goddess. or 3/4 demigod?

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Umm, I would prefer if it's a 3/4 girl, you can choose her parent's. One would be a god, the other a demigod. We can just jump in.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

OK, so imma do Athena and Stephen Jackson, can u post first?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hullo?

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Sorry just a second

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

k

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments Toby was practicing his combat skills in the arena, sparring off with a dummy. He stabbed it a few times with his sword made from celestial bronze, his strong arms immediately caused it to erupt in a mix of stuffing and fuzz. Sighing, he wiped his sweaty forehead off with his shirt before heading back out towards the big house.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2015 06:33AM) (new)

Jacqueline walked out of the big house, flipping her Celestial Bronze, Stygian Iron, and Imperial Gold, sword in her hand. She looked down at her sword and bumped into someone. "oof! Im so sorry." She said dropping her sword to a see a boy. She wore a light blue sweat and casual shorts, her wild brown hair was swept to a side in a messy braid.

((this is how she looks: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5...))

message 11: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((I can't post picture's now, but I will later))

He carelessly walked into the door, and bumped into a pretty girl with brown hair. "Oh, excuse me. Sorry about that." He apologized, bending over to pick up her sword. She was picking it up, too, and they bumped head's. "Sorry, again." He said, embarrassed. "Nice sword. Are you new here? I haven't seen you around."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, thats ok, im just bored))

She bumped his head whn she bent down to pick up her sword. She held her sword changing it to a dagger, then a phones and put it into her pocket. "Thanks, Daddy gave it to me." She said with a pleasant smile. "Yeah, im new here, just got flown in from Britain." She nodded

message 13: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((Do you care who his godly parent is? Any nos?))

"Cool. Who's your dad?" He asked, straightening, and put his own sword through his belt. "Im Toby," He said, sticking out his hand. "Welcome."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, im fine with anyone...excpet maybe Ares.))

"Stpehen Jackson, Son of Zeus." She answered with a British Accent coating her words, shaking his hand. "NIce to meet ya, Toby. Im Jacqueline Alyanna Jackson. And thanks." She said.

message 15: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "No problem. My mom is a musician, and my dad is Apollo. I'm from Boston. So your mostly a god?" He asked, kind of surprised. He shook her hand.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "Yeah, Mama...erm, Athena told me to be a little careful and keep my powers in check. It occasionaly jumps from Zeus to Artemis to Apollo to Hephestus and yeah... and then to Athena. She said its cuz im godspawn from Zeus indirectly and directly from Athena meaning some of his children's powers might suddenly pop up." She smiled. "As you may have figured out, Im from Britain. Well...from the palace actually, Queen if i might add." She curtsied quickly.

message 17: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Erm... cool." He said, kind of confused. "Im just a demigod. You know, who only can do stuff that Apollo does." He awkwardly bowed, and Chiron, the centaur, walked up to them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed lightly, "Sorry, im still getting used to being here." She turned to see Chiron approach them. "Hello" She greeted him with a quirky smile and wave.

message 19: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "No problem," He says, looking up to see Chiron. "Hi, sir." He greeted him. "Hello, Toby, Jacqueline. I see you have made a friend. Toby, would you mind taking her on a tour of the camp?" He asked.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked over to Toby, and waited for him to answer. He seemed like a cute guy, looks and all, and personality too.

message 21: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Sure, sir, my pleasure." He said, surprised Chiron asked him. He was the head counselor for his cabin, sure, but he hadn't been invited to do this before. "Follow me." He say's, walking back out the door, waving goodbye to the centaur.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and nodded. "Right behind ya." She said following him. Athena had claimed her the second she arrived. She hadn't exactly had time to meet anyone

message 23: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "okay, do you mind if I stop by my cabin for a minute so I can put my armor and stuff away?" He asked as they walked in the general direction of the cabins. She seemed pretty nice, and she was pretty. Like one of those innocent girl's who got straight A's at school.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont mind at all." She said shaking her head. She held her hand in her hand holding it over her mid section. She was being to stiff, but this was so better than what her cousins would have done

message 25: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "You alright? You look almost sick." He said as they arrived at the Apollo cabin.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, its something thats become a habit. I lived in the royal court for 18 years after all." She smiled lightly

message 27: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Oh, okay. Come on in." He said as he stepped in and took off his breastplate. He hung up the rest of his Armour.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked in and looked around. "This is wonderful place." She smiled and twirled taking in the whole cabin

message 29: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Thanks." He said, grinning as he watched her. He slipped off his shirt, and reached for cleaner one.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She saw him take off his shirt and froze. "Giving me a sneak peek so soon? I dont even know you that well." She smirked, though she was absolutely nervous. She had never ever seen. Anyone like that. Not even her cousins.

message 31: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Uhh, well no. If you want, sure, but I was just changing my shirt." He said as he faced her direction. He hadn't meant for it to be like that, but oh well. Good things come from mistakes.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She managed a weak smile before a blush crept up her cheeks. "I never said that." She murmured and stared at him.

message 33: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Yeah, but you never said you didn't." He said, taking a step closer. "I'm supposed to do the riddles and poetry, remember?" He asked with a wink, enjoying seeing her this way. He had big muscles and a six pack.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, feeling even more nervous. It wasnt so much that she was scared or intimadated. It was the fact that he did look good. "True...and I definitely remember." She said sorta kinda breathlessly as he was closer. She rubbed her arms, unabke to look away

message 35: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Okay. So what do you want, then? You still haven't answered my question." He gave her a sideways smile. He liked the way she was reacting. He didn't want to take this so fast, but he definitely liked her. People tend to think he's the son of Aphrodite.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I...uhhhh...." She said a little surprised. What did she want? She thought for a minute and carefully answered. "Do what you want, because im keeping my answer to myself." She said with light smile, slipping past him to continue looking at the little details. Yes, her answer to him wouldve been yes. But she wasnt going to tell him that...yet. She felt herself blush and smile widely as she brushed her hair away

message 37: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments He smirked at her answer, then slipped on his shirt. He liked how she had a little attitude. "Okay. Like the cabin?" He asked, but instead of looking at the walls and such, he was looking at her. She was really pretty. He noticed her blush, but didn't say anything. He grinned a kind of silly grin as he put the rest of the stuff away. He waited for her, leaning on the door.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very. Its beautiful. I could just live here..." Jacqueline said absentmindedly, turning to face him. She walked over to him. "Lead the way, Sir Toby." She grinned and raised her eyes, waiting for him to exit first.

message 39: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments He smiled. "Oh, don't worry. You can take your time. If you want to look more, feel free." He said, but moved out the door a little.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, i got it all. Saw a little more than required, but i liked what I saw." She said, purposely using an innuendo as she stepped out of the cabin, smirking.

message 41: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments His smile became wider. "Touché. This only the beginning of tour. It get's better." He say's, walking side by side with her. He showed her all the other cabin's, then Athena's. "This is your place for now." He says.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes and looked over to him. "Im sure it does, your conducting it after all." She nodded when he showed her Athena's cabin. "Technically, i can stay in whatever cabin i like...but yeah Mama's cabin would be the main one."

message 43: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments "Sorry, okay. Next we have the Arena. Follow me." He said as they walked toward it. When they arrived, instead of just walking past it to show, he climbed a small ladder that was hanging down. "Follow me." He shouted down. He climbed up, so now they were on top of the arena, and could see the whole camp.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked curiously at him but followed him up. She got to the top and had to hold Toby's arm to keep herself from falling. She gasped. "This is....wow...."

message 45: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments He grabbed her hand to help keep her from falling. He was glad it wasn't a windy day, because otherwise this would have been pretty dangerous. "There's the Armory, stables, and Strawberry Fields, and the sport area's are over there. Oh, and Long Island sound is to the left." He said, pointing out the different pace's.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2015 02:49PM) (new)

Jacqueline nodded. "This is so cooool!" She said excitedly, impulsively hugging Toby. Everything looked unbelievable. In her palace it was always the same old same old, but this was so new.

message 47: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((i thought her name was Jacqueline, but okay))

He grinned, sideways hugging her back. He didn't expect that much reaction, but it was nice. "Any one you want to see specifically?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, so manyyyyy rpss!!!!!!!))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope." She said she as she pulled away, blushing.

message 50: by ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (new)

ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ (mimi1mimi0) | 1500 comments ((np i do it to))

He bit back a laugh. "Then do you mind if I choose, then? I have a personal favorite." He asked.

« previous 1 3 4