The Nooks of Books discussion

Quizzes > Can We Guess What You Wanted To Be When You Grew Up?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 1297 comments http://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinchiric...

You got: Harry Potter
You wanted to be a Harry Potter when you grew up, because wizards get stuff done. If they don’t like something, they will just cast a spell and get rid of that ish. Wizards don’t take crap from anybody, plus they get to fight bad guys and stuff. Plus all your favorite imaginary friends were wizards, and they seemed to be having a good time.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

You got: Harry Potter
You wanted to be a Harry Potter when you grew up, because wizards get stuff done. If they don’t like something, they will just cast a spell and get rid of that ish. Wizards don’t take crap from anybody, plus they get to fight bad guys and stuff. Plus all your favorite imaginary friends were wizards, and they seemed to be having a good time.

message 3: by Rhystlynne (new)

Rhystlynne (inkbottleburning) | 168 comments You got: An Astronaut
You definitely wanted to be an astronaut when you grew up. Besides the obvious benefits of being able to ride super cool rockets and go on adventures into space, astronauts got to walk on the moon (which is like a trampoline but better).

not really...at all. I'm actually really scared by the thought

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lee (hlbookworm) You got: A Movie Star
You definitely wanted to be a movie star when you grew up because then your life would be all sunglasses and feather boas and getting your picture taken all day. That, and you were pretty sure that movie stars didn’t have to make their beds, or take naps, which was an added bonus!

True...

message 5: by M (new)

M Liu (m729549) the president?!?!?!?
who would ever want to be the president???
so much responsibility
no, i wanted to be an immortal, supernatural leader in the mythical land of Elydon and be able to timetravel while simultaneously being a pop star/actress/designer and working as an intelligicer in the human world
2 undercover lives.>.<

to be honest i kind of still want to be that

message 6: by Shiannna (new)

Shiannna | 24 comments You got: An Astronaut

You definitely wanted to be an astronaut when you grew up. Besides the obvious benefits of being able to ride super cool rockets and go on adventures into space, astronauts got to walk on the moon (which is like a trampoline but better).
nope not anymore

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Movie Star...TRUE!!

message 8: by ****Kelly***** (new)

****Kelly***** | 116 comments SAME!!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Movie star? WTFreak??!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucia~the Fire Lady~ wrote: "Movie star? WTFreak??!"

That's what YOU got?! Oh my gosh..

message 11: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments You got: The President
You wanted to be president when you grew up because you were the proooobably bossy kid. Also, you knew for a FACT that if you are president, you can stay up as late as you want. Good thinking, little kid version of you.

SO NOT TRUE. I am NOT bossy. I do stay up as late as I think I should. I didn't want to be the president. I don't want that much attention.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what I shoulda gotten!!!

message 13: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 205 comments lol