Sydney Book Lovers discussion

General Discussion > New Year MEETUP!?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Caz (littlebookowl) (littlebookowl) | 3 comments Mod
*copies from Facebook group post*

Hello everyone! I thought I'd post here seeing if anyone would be interested in another meetup sometime in February/March? It was so awesome meeting you guys last time and I think another fun-filled day of book talk sounds pretty good.
If you have any suggestions of things to do as well, let me know! I'm happy to stalk some more bookstores, but we can also do something less book-related to spice things up a little.
Have a good long weekend everyone! x

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige | 2 comments I didn't make it to the last one. I hope I can come to this one!!!

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay (KayLinh) | 1 comments Catriona (LittleBookOwl) wrote: "*copies from Facebook group post*

Hello everyone! I thought I'd post here seeing if anyone would be interested in another meetup sometime in February/March? It was so awesome meeting you guys las..."

I am definitely keen for a meet up sometimes late February or March :)

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree | 2 comments Yes, I'd love to make it this time! Sounds like fun! Eeee excited!!!!

message 5: by Eliza (new)

Eliza Christine (elizachristine) | 2 comments Hopefully I'll be able to come this time! :)

message 6: by Sadaf (new)

Sadaf | 3 comments Sounds like fun. I'd be up for that

message 7: by Sadaf (new)

Sadaf | 3 comments Sounds like fun. I'd be up for that

message 8: by Charlie (new)

Charlie (Pepper401) | 2 comments I couldn't make it to the last one but I would love to come to this one.

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly (bookywookydoodah) | 1 comments I'd love to come! I'm just nervous that I'll be too young because I'm 14 and from the other people I've seen you meet up with you're all older than me. My brain is mature though xD

message 10: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1 comments I'm keen :)

message 11: by Ben (new)

Ben | 2 comments Sounds like fun. I'd be happy to be there.

message 12: by Ben (new)

Ben | 2 comments Sounds like fun. I'd be happy to be there.

message 13: by Rita (new)

Rita | 1 comments This would be really amazing! I just moved to Australia 2 weeks ago and would be awesome to meet other book lovers!

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (liviebutton) I'd love to - but it really depends on my schedule. Although this time I would have book a hotel for the night as opposed to a day trip. Aha!