Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ☾Max☽ and ♥Mariah♥

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments before I forget to ask, what time zone are you in or what time is it currently for you? that way we both are aware of each other's days & nights lol

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments Oh wow! I'm 4 hours ahead of you :) at least we aren't 12 or 14 hours apart!

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments Did you have any ideas on the supernatural plot? :D

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments Haha that's ok, I don't really have any either! but just to clarify, what exactly do you mean by "supernatural"? 'Cause it seems that different people have different definitions, like.. a world where people have superpowers/abilities, or there are fairies and werewolves and vampires and stuff lol, or all of the above!

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments no that sounds pretty good! I always enjoy alternate universes and a little bit of romance :) I'm assuming we'll each be playing a male and female?

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments Yeah! did you wanna come up with any plot ideas or suggestions or shall we discover that throughout the RP?

mariah ash ♡ (i’m back from hiatus) (you-noia) | 244 comments sure! and what about the other two? perhaps one could be a human