Fairy Tail discussion

Akane Resort > Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 235 (235 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jembe (new)

Jembe | 2940 comments The beach... That's it...

message 2: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Hiroshi appears on the beach and sees the setting sun. "Well this is nice." He continues smoking. "This might actually be relaxing."

A man comes walking over towards Hiroshi With spike white hair one red eye and one green. "Hello brother it has been quite a while since I have seen you." Kain said calling over to his brother.

Hiroshi freezes in shock. "Kain!? I haven't seen you in awhile brother where have you been?"

"Finding out what happened to our father." As he says that he reached his brother and punched him with an explosion sending Hiroshi flying and the explosion can be seen easily from the resort."You know had you just told me what happened I would havd been okay with it." Kain says with a smile as Hiroshi lays battered in the sands moving up onto one knee.

message 3: by Xena1016 (new)

Xena1016 (ShyanneIamMOD) | 12322 comments Mod
Sera leaves the hotel and flies to the beach. She see's Hiroshi and some white haired guy fighting.

"What's going on!" she shouted.

message 4: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) | 7026 comments Mod
"Whats happening?" Chandra calls out from the balcony

message 5: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Hiroshi and I are just playing." Kain says sarcastically.

Hiroshi gets up to kne knee and yells to Sera."This is my brother Kain. I just told him abour our dad and he is taking it pretty well." Hiroshi takes another drag from his cigarette trying to stand.

"Come on brother I know you can take more than one shot from me. You haven't gotten that weak have you?" Kain says sounding dissapointed

message 6: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

"If this gets messy I'm coming down!" Chandra yelled running back in side the back out in her armor

message 7: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera lands on the ground near the two and looks over the two.

message 8: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "So are you a friend of my brother's? " Kain asks politely.

Hiroshi flashes behind Kain and gives him a shot into the back and sends him flying. "Storm Angel's Fist!"

"Cheap.... Shot." Kain chuckles in pain. "Okay enough trading blows lets just chill."

message 9: by Xena1016 (new)

"I am." said Sera watching Hiroshi's brother cautiously.

message 10: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 26, 2015 10:07PM) (new)

Chandra jumps down in between the two vaporizing the sand beneath her. "Stop fighting." She says in a very serious tone

message 11: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "We are done." The brothers say in unison and then laugh.

Hiroshi smiles "Sera, Chandra this is my brorher Kain. Kain this is Sera and Chandra."

Kain bows to the ladies. "It is a pleasure to meet you both." He chuckles "Sorry about the awkward first impression this always happens when we see each other after awhile."

message 12: by Xena1016 (new)

"Punching people seems to be a customary greeting around here." said Sera smirking.

message 13: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Chandra's aura died down and she settled down standing on molten glass

message 14: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Kain extends a hand to both of them and smiles. "I am really sorry about that."

message 15: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

"You better be." Chandra says shaking his hand

message 16: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera looks at Kain, smiles and nods.

"Well, if the drama is done, I'm still going for a walk." she said turning.

message 17: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "Me and my brother show love through trading blows." He smiles looking towards his brother.

"Well then we must really love eachother huh?" Hiroshi smiles hugging his brother for the first time and then gives him a joking shot to the ribs.

"How could I not." Kain says sarcastically to his brother. "I got to get back to the guild and turn let master mavis know I completed my job." He looks back to rhe girls. "It was a pleasure meeting you two hopefully I will see you both back at the guild hall." He smiles and starts walking away

message 18: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera laughs.

"You're leaving already?"

message 19: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

"Wait where am I?" Chandra said just realizing what she did.

message 20: by Xena1016 (new)

"Umm. . . the beach?"

message 21: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments Kain looks back to Sera. "Yeah just wanted to see my big brother and let him know it is okay and I forgive him so he can stop beating himself up about it." He smiles looking at his brother. "Enjoy the rest of your vacation I will see you all when you get back to the guild."

Hiroshi smiled when his brother said that an with a tear coming from his eye he quietly said to himself. "Thank you."

message 22: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Jan 26, 2015 10:33PM) (new)

Chandra froze and looked at the waves lapping at her feet. She rocketed up to the balcony before almost fainting

message 23: by Xena1016 (new)

"Oooh. So sweet." cooed Sera putting her hands back in her pockets and starting to walk away.

message 24: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments and with that Kain vanished. After his brother had dissappeared Hiroshi put out his cigarette. "Sera where are you going? "

message 25: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera gestured to the beach and shrugged.

"Around?"

message 26: by Dylan (new)

Dylan | 1568 comments "okay." Hiroshi vanished in a flash of light and was back in his hotel room. He took off his shirt and layed in bed for the first time actually falling asleep almost immediately

message 27: by Xena1016 (new)

Sera sighed and walked along the beach, splashing her feet in the ocean water. She looked out over the water, thinking.

message 28: by Xena1016 (new)

After a few minutes Sera started to feel uneasy. Almost as if she was being watched. but she couldn't sense anything around her. Sera paused and looked back to the hotel.

message 29: by Xena1016 (new)

As Sera started to walk back toward the hotel she felt an odd pressure on her right temple and started to hear a high pitch ringing sound.

"What the h*ll?" groaned Sera covering her right eye with her hand.

message 30: by Xena1016 (new)

The ringing sound got louder, eventually brining Sera to her knee's as she stumbled closer to the hotel. A whispering voice started to speak to her through the ringing. It kept saying the same thing over and over again.

message 31: by Xena1016 (new)

The voice eventually got louder and clearer. The growling sounds forming words.

We found you

message 32: by Limmy-Sama!! (last edited Feb 21, 2015 10:45PM) (new)

Chandra flies for what seemed for ages. Here energy was running low but she didn't care and kept flying at top speed. Awhile later her aura flickered and she fell out of the sky and crashed onto the beach making a massive explosion. Chandra lay in the middle bloody and weak as waves crept closer. She closed her eyes and her skin paled. "I...think this...is the end." She muttered to herself before coughing up blood

message 33: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments Footsteps could be heard from behind her as magic energy was coursed into her via a small wire wrapped around her wrist. Healing her and pulling her away from the water.

message 34: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

"Let me go. I can live any more!" She cries as tears streamed down her face.

message 35: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments "No you are going to live you can be with Yharis as much as you want you can be with her." Sebastian says looking down at her with a very concerned face. "Im sorry about what i said earliar it was a big misunderstanding. I am one of her best friends im not with her romantically as much as i would like but please do not do this because of me." he pleaded sending her a message that hit hard. A person who hadnt even known her name is caring this much about her.

message 36: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Chandra dug her fingers into the sand. "I cant live with this pain in side of me. I cant!" She shouts reaching for her sword

message 37: by Xena1016 (last edited Feb 21, 2015 11:06PM) (new)

"Don't. you f*cking dare." growled Sera, a thought projection appearing near Chandra.

message 38: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments He Grabs her sword and throws it behind himself and looked at her in the eyes. "Listen to me okay." He grabbed her face and made her look him in the eyes. "Please Calm down. I hate seeing people like this." he says as Yharis arrives and kneels down on the other side of Chandra "Chandra please i love you everyone of your friends do aswell. Please dont continue on with this." She pleaded looking her in the eyes with tears welling up in her own eyes.

message 39: by Xena1016 (new)

"Chandra." said Sera sounding very calm. "You made me a promise remember?"

message 40: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments ((Lim could you post a bit quicker please i need sleep but i dont want to leave it in Limbo or while this stuff is happening. XD))

message 41: by Xena1016 (new)

((it's around dinner time over there . . . . maybe?))

message 42: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments ((Its sleep time where i am. XD))

message 43: by Xena1016 (new)

((hahaha - getting close to sleep time here too :P))

message 44: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 2522 comments ((its the only two days where i get to sleep for most of the day XD))

message 45: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

"I-I love you too, Yharis." Chandra said smiling slightly as her mind became clear again

message 46: by "Arc" (new)

"Arc" | 764 comments ((It's- holy hell it's 2:20AM where I live xD))

message 47: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

((soz had dinner))

message 48: by NoName (new)

NoName | 148 comments ((Wow it's already morning were I live :P))

message 49: by Xena1016 (new)

((It's 1:22 am here))

message 50: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

((Its only 6:30 where I live))

« previous 1 3 4 5