1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arianna and Annie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Queen of The Moon hello

message 2: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Any ideas?

Queen of The Moon Lol nope. I just know I'm tired of the normal stuff. So vampire and human relationships. I don't care about maturity rating pming doesn't bother me and I'm semi detailed

message 4: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Okay have you done one with enemies

Queen of The Moon Do they fall in love?

message 6: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Yeah eventually

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Do you want romance?

Queen of The Moon yeah that doesn't bother me at all

message 9: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Okay

~girl and guy where at a party. They had been next door neighbors since they were babies but couldn't stand each other. They go to the same schools but always argue. Many think they are dating but they are not. At the party they are dated to spend the night in a basement for 24 hours. Alone with each other. |writers block|

Queen of The Moon Sure. whose who?

message 11: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments It doesn't matter who do you want to be?

Queen of The Moon Girl. How old are you

message 13: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments My character or me personally

Queen of The Moon you lol. so I can get an idea of what maturity level you yourself are at and then what you are comfortable with

message 15: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Haha I'm 13 turning 14 on May 15

Queen of The Moon Oh gosh. Um I'm 20 .....

message 17: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Yeah I know I seem young i roleplay with usually anyone so I honestly don't care about age because it's just a number

Queen of The Moon Okay. So what are you comfortable doing? I like to set ground rules before hand

message 19: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments I'm comfortable with most things it's very hard to say because I just let the other person set the rules and I'll tell them if I have a problem with any

message 20: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments I'm comfortable with most things it's very hard to say because I just let the other person set the rules and I'll tell them if I have a problem with any

Queen of The Moon Wow okay.

message 22: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments I have one request.

~could we skip any sexual scenes?

Queen of The Moon yeah that's not a problem at all

message 24: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Okay

Queen of The Moon :)

message 26: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Charries?

Queen of The Moon Who would you like to be?

message 28: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Can I be the girl?

Queen of The Moon Sure no prob

message 30: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments okay

Name: Alexandra Garcia

appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Queen of The Moon Name: Quinton Parmley
Appearance: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/up...

message 32: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments Wanna start

Queen of The Moon can you

message 34: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments ~alex was at a party with some friends. They were all playing truth or dare with her enemy. She couldn't stand him she rolled her eyes and says"so who"s next?"

Queen of The Moon Quinton was wondering why in the hell they were playing such childish games. He just sipped his beer and watched.

message 36: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments ~they all laughed and one person says"I dare you alex and Quinton to spend the night in the basement for 24 hours" alex rolled her eyes and says"no" she knew the consequences was that she would have to shave her hair off.

Queen of The Moon "I don't bite." He muttered rolling his eyes. He had always thought that she was rather childish, the way she held a grudge against him for something he did when they were children.

message 38: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments He sighed and says"fine" she let her friends led her to the basement with him in row. She hated him so much afte the had spilled chocolate in her hair when they were 12 she never knew that he took the blame for it even though he didn't do it.

Queen of The Moon ((Um you are kind of trying to control my character.))

Quinton sat on the couch in the basement, his unfinished beer in one hand and a bottle of vodka and shots in his other hand.

message 40: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments ((Sorry I'm not trying to just trying big to tell you about why she hates him))

She heard the door lock and sat down with her water. She didn't drink much alcohol because she liked to stay in control and plus it did bad things to people

Queen of The Moon "Come on, if we are stuck in the basement you are doing shots." he told her waiving her over

message 42: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments She laughed"uh no I like to stay in control and I don't like vodka shots" she scrunched her face up

Queen of The Moon "Come on. You are going to be spending all night down here with me, its just a couple shots to loosen you up and calm down." he told her

message 44: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments She sighed and says"fine" she looked at him. She always was bad at saying no.

Queen of The Moon He poured two shots and put one on the other end of the table where she would be sitting.

message 46: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments She takes the shot and drinks it. She puts the shot glass down and she says"it's string"

message 47: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments *strong

Queen of The Moon "Woose." he muttered and handed her a cup of lemonade

message 49: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 4034 comments She drinks it and says"better"

Queen of The Moon He poured her another shot

« previous 1 3