Wild Write discussion

Formalities... > Introduce Yourself...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tobias (new)

Tobias Wolf | 31 comments Mod
How can we write if we have not had proper introductions?

My name is Tobias Wolf and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have decided to set up this writing page to get myself writing and join with others in something I'm passionate about. I enjoy writing. There is not one particular genre that I keep to, however, I do lean towards fantasy, sci-fi and action fiction.

Please introduce yourself and let me know a little about you and your leanings in writing.

message 2: by Viv (new)

Viv (viv_fortune) | 4 comments Hi, my name is Viv. I don't really write a lot of stories, well not any that I've ever finished, but I love writing poetry. I'm looking forward to just writing my ideas down.

message 3: by Tobias (new)

Welcome, Viv. As our first formally introduced member, I hope you enjoy the group and have fun writing!

message 4: by Travis (new)

Travis Berketa (travisberketa) | 14 comments Hi, I'm Travis. I've had four books published and enjoy writing in most genres. I'm also a teacher by day. The challenges that are set look like a fun way to get writing.

message 5: by Tobias (new)

Welcome, Travis. I've actually read some of your books. I really liked Dark Heart: Images of a City, but I haven't been able to get the next two books.

I hope you enjoy the group and have fun writing!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessica_drew) | 4 comments Hi everyone, I'm Jessica. This looks like a good place to write. Thanks for the invite, Tobias.

message 7: by Tobias (new)

Hi Jess, welcome aboard. I've put together a few different writing challenges, but there'll be many more coming up. Hopefully we get more members that will contribute. Let me know if there's anything that you think should be added.

message 8: by Travis (new)

Travis Berketa (travisberketa) | 14 comments Hello, Jessica.