✎ 1x1 RPs ✎ discussion

1x1 > Ghoulish and Grave ~ Rᴏsɪᴇ & мѕ. waddleѕ

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol)

Ghoulish and Grave

Ghouls are absolutely terrifying creatures that inhabit places of raw, negative energy, this energy is often caused by horrible deeds and suffering. As a result of excess negative energy, ghouls will appear in the form of what humans call malevolent poltergeists and have no problem killing people in order to fuel their need for suffering of others. Muse A and Muse B are teenage sweethearts with pride like no other. When they are dared by their friends to spend the night in the town's local asylum, they reluctantly agree in order to protect their pride. Little do they know that the old building is rampant with ghouls. Things immediately go wrong and Muse A and Muse B are locked inside by the ghouls until their friends come back for them in the morning. Will they survive the night?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Thank you for re-posting it. ^-^

message 3: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) You're welcome!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) ^-^

So who would you like to play?

By the way I just found out I got grounded for another week. I swear it never ends. . _ .

message 5: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) I would actually like to play the guy for once, also we have potential for a lot of non-romantic characters in ghosts and whatnot because how else are they going to get the shit scared out of them?

Tell me about it. I have the most pushy and judging parents, and my brother, holy crap. I'm definitely not coming out until I move out.

message 6: by ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (last edited Jan 26, 2015 01:23PM) (new)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Alrighty. ^~^ I was thinking for the ghosts that maybe one of them is very like sarcastic and to the point of doing it for fun while the other has a purpose in why there doing it to the guy & girl. If I made any sense at all. :3

And I know right? I was lucky to be able to get online when my mom was out. So I'm like jack pot.
>- >

message 7: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) yeah I get what you're saying, but I meant there may be more than one or two because there has to constantly be threat for the couple.

YASSSS!!!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh okay. I'm sorry I didn't get what you meant till now. I got it! My bad. :x

I swear I keep looking out my window waiting for her to catch me and be like "Grounded from February till the end." When that is my b-day month as is. :s

message 9: by Rᴏsɪᴇ (new)

Rᴏsɪᴇ (RosieCarol) No way man, February is my b-day month too!! Actually that's not that amazing considering the odds, but it's nice to have someone to bitch about heart covered gifts with.

Do you want to make the main characters and then every time we make a ghost character we'll just put their information in spoilers?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Rosie I'm sorry I left you hanging or maybe it's the other way around. But I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging I just had a lot of things to deal with mentally & emotionally with famiy and such as of latey. I'm borrowing my dad's tablet at the moment but I think I'll get my ipad/tablet bck tomorrow cause my mom said I could and allowed me to use his at the moment. :c

But that is like de ja vu that we have the same month as b-day's. o .o Any who sure for the character part. But you'll hve to re-cap with certin things. Like for instace am I making Muse A which is a girl and a ghoul/ghost which is a guy or the other way around? By the way I'll be able to make the character tomorrow on the ipad/laptop/tablet cause it's easier than using my dad's at thw moment. So I can talk only at the moment. Sorry! >-<