Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2015 > BOM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:04AM) (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Please nominate a book for the February BOM

The Guidelines
1. Each member can nominate one book.
2. Please restrict your nomination to UF, PNR, Sci-fi, Fantasy or Steampunk genre
3. No need to ensure the book is first or second in a series but be mindful that if it is a person is new to the series they can still follow along reasonably well.
4. Please give both the title and author when suggesting or use the link so I can make sure the correct book is chosen.
5. If you are an author you cannot nominate your own book.
6. Please check the BOM History to make sure you don't pick a book that has already been featured

Nominations will end January 25 and voting will run through January 26-29.

Nominations
Skin Deep (Laura Blackstone, #1) by Mark Del Franco Tinker (Elfhome, #1) by Wen Spencer Chase the Dark (Steel & Stone #1) by Annette Marie The Long Way Down (Daniel Faust #1) by Craig Schaefer Magic Lost, Trouble Found (Raine Benares #1) by Lisa Shearin Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) by Felicity Heaton Perdition (Dred Chronicles, #1) by Ann Aguirre Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic, #1) by Danielle Annett Savage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar, #1) by Terry Spear Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 2: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments I will nominate Skin Deep by Mark Del Franco

message 3: by Lokki (new)

Lokki (lokki8) | 19 comments I nominate Tinker by Wen Spencer.

message 4: by Breanna (new)

Breanna Tardif I nominate Chase the Dark by Annette Marie.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike | 353 comments I nominate The Long Way Down (Daniel Faust #1) by Craig Schaefer by Craig Schaefer.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Magic Lost, Trouble Found (Raine Benares #1) by Lisa Shearin by Lisa Shearin

message 7: by Angelik (new)

Angelik | 4 comments February is a cold month, it's full of snow, ice and frost. In latin february means "purification" and because of that I will nominate Spider's Bite (Elemental Assasin 1) by Jennifer Estep.
The main character of this book reminds me of this month: she tries to be cold with others and herself, she closes her heart and refuses to feel anything. At the same time, she purifies the world around her when she kills. When I read the book, I want to be as cold as her but I still feel the fire in her soul waiting to be released, like the spring.

message 8: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Rahman (authormhrahman) | 3 comments Nominating my own book. Hope that's okay!HALF LIFE

message 9: by Flora (new)

Flora I nominate Felicity Heaton's Hunted by a Jaguar Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates #4) by Felicity Heaton

Although this is the 4th book in her "Eternal Mates" series, she's cleverly written it so that each one can be read as a stand alone novel.

message 10: by Lara (new)

Lara | 742 comments M wrote: "Nominating my own book. Hope that's okay!HALF LIFE"

Hi M, please see rule #5 above. This has been made a rule due to some problems in the past.

message 11: by Lara (new)

Lara | 742 comments I nominate Perdition by Ann Aguirre Perdition (Dred Chronicles, #1) by Ann Aguirre

message 12: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Lara wrote: "M wrote: "Nominating my own book. Hope that's okay!HALF LIFE"

Hi M, please see rule #5 above. This has been made a rule due to some problems in the past."

Thanks Lara :-)

message 13: by Ketty (new)

Ketty | 1 comments Angelik wrote: "February is a cold month, it's full of snow, ice and frost. In latin february means "purification" and because of that I will nominate Spider's Bite (Elemental Assasin 1) by [author:..."

This one sounds interesting and it's on my TBR!

message 14: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Annett (danielle-annett) Cursed by Fire by Danielle Annett
Cursed by Fire (Blood & Magic, #1) by Danielle Annett

message 15: by Monie_11 (new)

Monie_11 | 4 comments i nominate Seize the Night (Dark-Hunter, #5) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 16: by Sheralee (new)

Sheralee | 7 comments Hunted by a jaguar

message 17: by Prabal (last edited Jan 26, 2015 03:31AM) (new)

message 18: by Leigh (last edited Jan 26, 2015 04:22AM) (new)

Leigh | 1134 comments Savage Hunger (Heart of the Jaguar, #1) by Terry Spear
Savage Hunger by Terry Spear

message 19: by Roxy the Fury (new)

Roxy the Fury (roxythefury) I vote for Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep .

message 20: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Nominations have ended please vote
https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...