Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2015 > February 2015 New Release

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments February 2015 New Releases in PNR/UF

Hunter Reborn (Moon Shifter, #5) by Katie Reus Jaguar Pride (Heart of the Jaguar, #4) by Terry Spear The Accidental Dragon (Accidentals, #9) by Dakota Cassidy Deadly Spells (Prospero's War, #3) by Jaye Wells Hawk's Revenge (Lone Pine Pride, #3) by Vivi Andrews Obsession in Death (In Death, #40) by J.D. Robb The Autumn Republic (The Powder Mage, #3) by Brian McClellan The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead Bear Attraction (Shifters Unbound, #6.5) by Jennifer Ashley Grizzly Love (Kodiak Point, #5) by Eve Langlais Half the World (Shattered Sea, #2) by Joe Abercrombie Lucky Break (Chicagoland Vampires, #10.5) by Chloe Neill Tattered Loyalties (Talon Pack, #1) by Carrie Ann Ryan The Return (Titan, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Cursed by Fire (Immortal Brothers, #1) by Jacquelyn Frank Soulbound (Darkest London, #6) by Kristen Callihan Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1) by Maria V. Snyder The Immortal Who Loved Me (Argeneau, #21) by Lynsay Sands Angel in Training (Louisiangel, #1) by C.L. Coffey Invaded (Alienated, #2) by Melissa Landers Miramont's Ghost by Elizabeth Hall Trigger Warning Short Fictions and Disturbances by Neil Gaiman The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black Ghost Killer (Ghost Seer, #3) by Robin D. Owens Feral Pride (Feral, #3) by Cynthia Leitich Smith Overcome (Breeds #6, 13, 15) by Lora Leigh Dead Spots by Rhiannon Frater A Pirate's Dream (Kingdom Series, #11) by Marie Hall The Omega's Heart (Wilde Creek Four) by R.E. Butler Fate Unexpected (Earth Defender, #1) by Marisa Chenery The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons A Wicked Thing (A Wicked Thing, #1) by Rhiannon Thomas

Hunter Reborn by Katie Reus
Jaguar Pride by Terry Spear
The Accidental Dragon by Dakota Cassidy
Deadly Spells by Jaye Wells
Hawk's Revenge by Vivi Andrews
Obsession in Death by Nora Roberts
The Autumn Republic by Brian McClellan
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
Bear Attraction by Jennifer Ashley
Grizzly Love by Eve Langlais
Half a World by Joe Abercrombie
Lucky Break by Chloe Neill
Tattered Loyalties by Carrie Ann Ryan
The Return by Jennifer L Armentrout
Cursed by Fire by Jacquelyn Frank
Soulbound by Kristen Callihan
Shadow Study by Maria V Snyder
The Immortal Who Loved Me by Lynsay Sands
Angel in Training by C.L. Coffey
Invaded by Melissa Landers
Miramont's Ghost by Elizabeth Hall
Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
Ghost Killer by Robin D. Owens
Feral Pride by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Overcome by Lora Leigh
Dead Spots by Rhiannon Frater
A Pirate's Dream by Marie Hall
The Omega's Heart by R.E. Butler
Fate Unexpected by Marisa Chenery
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas

What are you looking forward to most?

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I see a lot of auto reads on your list. It seems like Feb is always a good month for releases.

message 3: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments It really does and before I started looking I thought the list would be like ten books. Boy was I wrong and like you Darcy quite a few I am looking forward to.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments The only reason I know Feb is good is because my b-day is towards the end of the month and some of my favorite authors are nice enough to release a new book for it. lol

message 5: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Oh that is a present!!

I do think some of the publishing companies are moving books around for example I thought Breeds came out in May or summer and I thought Argeneau came out like late summer early fall

Either way I am grateful!!

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments Dawn wrote: "I do think some of the publishing companies are moving books around"

I know what you mean. I could always count on a new JD Robb, Kim Harrison and Patricia Briggs. But Briggs have moved to the beginning of March in the last couple of years. Now with The Hallows being done that is gone.

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie | 419 comments Ladies ladies ladies!! Who cares about any of them other than the Chicagoland novella?? (Okay so Briggs and Sands are interesting, but Neill still wins!!) And the novella coming out means that there's another novel just a few weeks after that!! I'm sure as you can tell by my over-punctuation that I'm a little excited about Chicagoland. I will have to double check about the next Alpha and Omega, though I thought it was coming out in the summer. And it's a good thing the Argeneau books aren't too closely tied together because there's no way I'd have time to read all of them again to remember everything that happened up until this book. Also, as excited as I am about Chicagoland, we do still have a Night Prince (Vlad and Leia) book by Jeaniene Frost coming out before February even hits! And I will have to read the first two before I read the newest of that series. I'm going to have to double check Frost's site at the least to see if she is definitely doing four books in that series, rather than the three she had had planned.

message 8: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments I think the new Alpha and Omega book is out March 3 or maybe it is the 5th

Very excited about that one!

message 9: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Darcy wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I do think some of the publishing companies are moving books around"

I know what you mean. I could always count on a new JD Robb, Kim Harrison and Patricia Briggs. But Briggs have m..."

Rachel Morgan was always my February treat ...still cannot believe we came to an end. I thought Briggs was always March (scratches my head) huh go figure