Big Hero 6 Multiverse discussion

Dark Path RP > Krei Tech

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) | 234 comments Mod
((In case it's ever needed.))

message 2: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 24 comments Mod
Tsuneo sat on top of a building nearby, watching the guards that walked along the entrance to Krei tech. "This isn't a museum," he pointed out. "I doubt we'll find anything."

"I got a tip," Moriko insisted. "This Krei guy has the Gyisog art collection here."

Kishiko fidgeted uncomfortably. She hated waiting.

message 3: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

Tadashi was staring glumly down at his feet as he passed by the tall building. Completely distracted by his thoughts, his face twisted with pain. 'Hiro... Aunt Cass... Why did things have to change?'

He shook his head to clear it, looked cautiously down the street. 'Best not to stick around too long,' he reprimanded himself. 'If Hiro finds you here...'

His stomach knotted at the thought. Oddly enough, he didn't seem to notice the strange trio up above him.

message 4: by Moriko, stellvertretender aussenseiter (new)

Moriko Drakas (morikodrakas) | 24 comments Mod
Unluckily for Tadashi, Moriko noticed him. "Whazzup?" she called, climnbing down quickly. "It's a little late for traveling, don't ya think?"

message 5: by Roxanne, ヘッドオタク (new)

He flinched at the sound of her voice, immediately on the defense. "I-I don't want any trouble... I just wanted to take a walk to clear my mind, that's all."