Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Magic of the Nile (The Gods of Egypt, #4)
This topic is about Magic of the Nile
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {608} Magic of the Nile COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Mar 02, 2015 12:28PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Magic of the Nile
Author: Veronica Scott
Genre: Paranormal 17+
Length: 328 pages
Synopsis - The standalone sequel to Priestess of the Nile...picks up about fifteen years later and tells the tale of Tyema, who was the younger sister in Priestess of the Nile... After a childhood spent scorned and ignored by her family because of her crippled foot, Tyema was magically healed then installed as the High Priestess of his temple by Sobek the Crocodile God. But Tyema is still haunted by her memories, scarred by the abuse she endured. Despite Sobek's protection, as an adult she's become a near recluse inside the temple grounds... Until Captain Sahure arrives in her remote town, sent from Thebes on an urgent mission for Pharaoh, requiring High Priestess Tyema's help. From that moment on, her quiet, safe life is upended in ways she never could have expected. But after a whirlwind romance with Sahure, the two part as Pharaoh orders him to undertake another assignment on Egypt's dangerous frontier, far from Tyema's remote town. Heart-broken, Tyema is ready to return to her life of loneliness, official duties and, now, regret. But the Crocodile God has other plans for his priestess: she must uncover the sorcerer who threatens Pharaoh's life with black magic. Soon enough, Tyema finds herself thrown into the chaos of Pharoah's court, neck deep in intrigue and danger. Just when she thinks she can't take the pressures of a very public court life and her secret investigation for the Crocodile God any longer, Sahure re-enters the scene. But is her former love there to help or to hinder? Can they resolve their differences and work together to find the dark sorcerer who threatens Pharaoh and Egypt? Will the love between a proud warrior and a shy priestess lead them to a future together?

The first 10 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Mobi, PDF, ePub format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
2 Faye (stelle.redrose) 5
3 Jeffrey (jbarronowens) 5

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments I would love to read & review pdf would be awesome! Allysonmichellemeahl@Gmail.com

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Scott Thanks for posting my book in RtoR, Carrie! I'll be thrilled to share Magic of the Nile with some group members, what a terrific opportunity to add some reviews. Feedback always welcome and very much appreciated :-) I've got more ancient Egyptian paranormal stories to tell, so comments are extremely helpful to me.

Faye | 143 comments Would like to read and review. stelle.redrose@yahoo.com epub pls.

Jessica  (jessical1961) If it's got to do with Egypt then I'm in. I would love to read and review. I've been wanting to read some of your writing anyway. jbarronowens@comcast.net .mobi please!

message 6: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Scott Wow, thanks, everyone! I was afraid no one would be interested in ancient Egypt - I really appreciate this :-)

message 7: by Megan (new) - added it

Megan | 1 comments I would love to read and review this book... this will be my first book to rar but I've wanted to for a while... and I saw the comment in another review

message 8: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Megan wrote: "I would love to read and review this book... this will be my first book to rar but I've wanted to for a while... and I saw the comment in another review"

Welcome to LoP
I will need your email and format needed

Jessica  (jessical1961) I have posted my review of this book to both Amazon.com and Goodreads. Here are the links:

Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/review/R1IX5DA9...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.