Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Soul Chaser Volume #1
This topic is about Soul Chaser Volume #1
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {607} Soul Chaser FULL

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited May 05, 2015 12:15PM) (new) - added it

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Soul Chaser
Author: Nicolette Campbell
Genre: Supernatural/Occult
Length: 50 pages
Synopsis - Life as we know it follows a clear course: a person is born, goes through life, and dies. We are not given the choice to deviate from this routine.

But what if we were?

Soul Chaser carries readers to a world where sixteen-year-old Raven Bishop must struggle with this choice time and time again, not for her sake, but for the sake of others whose lives she can save by repeatedly relinquishing her own.
The decision to die, and die over and over again, however, is not an easy one for anyone to make, let alone a girl who barely lived her own life—but the fate of Raven’s soul depends on it. Will she make the right choice?

The first 10 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book PDF format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 Sven (dewdropsonthewillow)
2 Jennifer (jenrmcdonald) 4
3 Jonas (jl.fiction) 4
4 Colleen (Colleen.mcspirit) 4
5 Keep Calm (keepcalmnovelon) 4
6 Christina (Ctattoed) 4
7 Meghann (meghann.sherman) 4
8 Kaitlin (kaitlingough408) 5
9 Billie Joe (Bbillings) 2/10
10 Max (max.gama09) 5

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Darby (hdarbyy) Hi Carrie,

I'm really interested in reading and reviewing this book :)
Could I have it in a PDF format please.

Hannah :)

Jennifer McDonald (JenMcDonald) | 38 comments Me too please!
jenrmcdonald@msn.com

Jonas Lee (jl_fiction) I'd love a story!
jl.fiction@outlook.com

Colleen (colleenmcspirit) | 17 comments would love to read it Colleen.mcspirit@gmail.com any format is gine

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 107 comments Would like to read and review. keepcalmnovelon@gmail.com

Thank you.

Christina Tattoed | 13 comments I would like to r2r. Ctattoed@comcast.net thank you

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments Would love this one! meghann.sherman@gmail.com

Kaitlin G | 48 comments I would love to read this pdf please. kaitlingough408@yahoo.com

message 10: by Billie Jo (new)

Billie Jo (BookJunkie32) I would like to read ,
Bbillings@comporium.net

message 11: by Mira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mira (wildfree06) | 31 comments I love to read this, pdf please. max.gama09@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 12: by Sven (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sven (foreverbookaddict) | 66 comments If there are still copies I would like to have one! dewdropsonthewillow@gmail.com

message 13: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Sven wrote: "If there are still copies I would like to have one! dewdropsonthewillow@gmail.com"

It's full but if a space opens up UR in

message 14: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Hannah wrote: "Hi Carrie,

I'm really interested in reading and reviewing this book :)
Could I have it in a PDF format please.

Hannah :)"

Would love to but need email PLZ

Nicholette Campbell (lovingmylife-goodreadscom) | 12 comments Thank you Meghann for your review. I appreciate your time and value your opinion very much.

message 17: by Mira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mira (wildfree06) | 31 comments One of a kind!

Here's my review:

Goodreads

Jonas Lee (jl_fiction) Nice story, Nicholette. Looking forward to what you follow up with.

Review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Keep Calm Novel On (keepcalmandnovelon) | 107 comments Thank you!
Review has been posted on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...)
Amazon.ca
Tumblr.com

Looking forward to Volume #2.

message 20: by Cora (new)

Cora Pop | 1 comments Hi,
Is it too late to request a copy?
Sorry for the delay...
cora.r.pop@gmail.com

Thank you,
Cora

Colleen (colleenmcspirit) | 17 comments Here is my review - https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... I did post it on Amazon too, but am having trouble with the link

Nicholette Campbell (lovingmylife-goodreadscom) | 12 comments I just want to take a minute to thank everyone who read and reviewed my short story. I appreciate all of you and your reviews so much. I also want to thank Carrie for being such a great MOD and being so helpful throughout this process. Wishing each of you a wonderful week. =)

message 27: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new) - added it

Billie Jo wrote: "I would like to read ,
Bbillings@comporium.net"

Need review plzz