Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Limerence II
This topic is about Limerence II
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {605} Limerance II COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Feb 17, 2015 04:14PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Limerence II
Book 1 available also
Author: Claire C Riley
Genre: NA Paranormal
Length: 95k words
To review this book you MUST add rileyuk02@yahoo.co.uk to your approved email list on kindle
Synopsis - When you see life through the eyes of a vampire, you see the true colours of the world.

It’s been almost a year since Mia’s life was forever altered, and each day is a battle as she fights the dark vampire trapped within her. She is strong, and powerful, and she wants control. She will do anything to be free. Even if it means destroying them both.

Evan, a strong Bastion vampire is fighting a darkness of his own. And though their Queen won’t allow it, Mia’s connection with him is intense & addictive. They find it impossible to stay apart. But as their emotions grow stronger, Mia fears Evan’s secrets will destroy the very strength she needs to keep her inner vampire under control.

Is she strong enough to survive a love which is not allowed, while fighting the monster within?
The Queen is sick and the world Mia has only just come to know is changing. In the end, there can only be one survivor.

The first 10 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Author will be sending directly to Kindle format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 Suzanne (csgarvey) 1-4 2-4
2 Linzi (linziselby) 5
3 Cheryl (nicepuppy421) 1-5 2-4
4 Billie Jo (bbillings) (1&2) 2/10
5 Denise (denise.gardner69) 5

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Suzanne | 40 comments I'd like to read and review both books please. I don't have a kindle though. Is the preferred email something you add to your amazon account? I get kindle books to my kindle app on my ipad. my email is csgarvey@rogers.com.

Linzi Selby | 77 comments I read book 1 so book 2 is a must but am confused about adding the email. Like the above post my kindle is through the app xx linziselby@yahoo.co.uk

Claire Riley (rileyuk02) | 19 comments Hey ladies!
It's totally fine, I also only ise the app.
If you go to your Amazon account, and go to settings, authorised email- add my email address - rileyuk02@yahoo.co.uk - I'll send the books and they'll appear on your kindle :)

message 5: by Cheryl (last edited Jan 23, 2015 06:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cheryl Duval | 176 comments I would like both books please. I am also a little confused. Do you want my kindle email address? If so, that email address is: nicepuppy421_53@kindle.com

My regular email address is: nicepuppy421@yahoo.com

message 6: by Billie Jo (new)

Billie Jo (BookJunkie32) I would like to review both books
My kindle addy is bbillings_97@kindle.com
I have added your email to approved list
Thank you Book sounds great!

Linzi Selby | 77 comments I must be having a real moment. I can't see in settings where to add an authorised email! Van anyone help?

Suzanne | 40 comments I was able to add your email Claire. Thanks!

Linzi- in your Amazon account settings, go to settings, Manage your content and devices, settings. It's at the bottom where you add the new email. It took me awhile to find it!

Linzi Selby | 77 comments Suzanne wrote: "I was able to add your email Claire. Thanks!

Linzi- in your Amazon account settings, go to settings, Manage your content and devices, settings. It's at the bottom where you add the new email. It t..."

Your a star thank you! All done now xx

message 10: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina | 89 comments epub please books 1 & 2! SabrinaQuarantillo@gmail.com

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments I probably should read book one as well. So I'll need both. Thank you, denise.gardner69@gmail.com

message 12: by Faye (last edited Jan 26, 2015 06:16AM) (new) - added it

Faye | 143 comments Would like to read and review both.

Just realized that it will be sent to kindle. My kindle is fayeanne_mm13@kindle.com

Will add you to the email.

message 13: by Billie Jo (new)

Billie Jo (BookJunkie32) Just wondering if these books have been sent yet, haven't received yet if so.
Added your email already also
Thanks!!
Looking forward to reading both books :)

Claire Riley (rileyuk02) | 19 comments Sending in about 5 minutes, ladies. As long as you've confirmed my email address to your kindle they will appear there :)

Claire Riley (rileyuk02) | 19 comments Okay, I've just sent to:- Faye, Billie Jo and Cheryl.
I need kindle addresses from:- Denise, Sabrina, Linzi and Suzanne :)

Don't forget to add MY email adress - rileyuk02@yahoo.co.uk - to your confirmed list or the books won't show up.

message 16: by Faye (new) - added it

Faye | 143 comments Claire wrote: "Okay, I've just sent to:- Faye, Billie Jo and Cheryl.

Don't forget to add MY email adress - rileyuk02@yahoo.co.uk - to your con..."

I got it. Thanks! Can't wait to read it!

Suzanne | 40 comments Claire wrote: "Okay, I've just sent to:- Faye, Billie Jo and Cheryl.

Don't forget to add MY email adress - rileyuk02@yahoo.co.uk - to your con..."

My email is csgarvey@kindle.com and I have added yours. Thanks!

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments denise.gardner69_93@kindle.com

message 19: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Sabrina wrote: "epub please books 1 & 2! SabrinaQuarantillo@gmail.com"

Sweets look at available format, this one is directly sent to kindle. :(
Do you have a kindle aPP?

message 20: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Suzanne wrote: "I'd like to read and review both books please. I don't have a kindle though. Is the preferred email something you add to your amazon account? I get kindle books to my kindle app on my ipad. my em..."

Linzi wrote: "I must be having a real moment. I can't see in settings where to add an authorised email! Van anyone help?"

Hey guys, she still needs UR kindle addys you can find them on the settings of the app or the actual kindle

Claire Riley (rileyuk02) | 19 comments Suzanne and Denise I've sent! Enjoy!

Linzi Selby | 77 comments Mine is andrew.hatter70_40@kindle.com
Sorry have never done it this and it has confused me beyond belief thanks linzi.

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments Can you please resend the books? I had a small problem, ok, mainly my ignorance with technology. denise.gardner69_93@kindle.com
Thank you.

Claire Riley (rileyuk02) | 19 comments Sent to Denise and Linzi! Enjoy :)

Denise (queenangel69) | 243 comments Finished both books. Great story. I look forward to reading the next installment. My reviews are posted on Amazon and here on Goodreads. Thank you again.

Claire Riley (rileyuk02) | 19 comments Thank you so much. I'm so pleased you enjoyed them xx

message 27: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Denise wrote: "Finished both books. Great story. I look forward to reading the next installment. My reviews are posted on Amazon and here on Goodreads. Thank you again."

For Denise
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Linzi Selby | 77 comments Hiya, is it possible to complete on 14th not the 10th didnt get ut til 1st and although read book 1 b4 want to read it again x

message 29: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Linzi wrote: "Hiya, is it possible to complete on 14th not the 10th didnt get ut til 1st and although read book 1 b4 want to read it again x"

Of course!

message 32: by Faye (new) - added it

Faye | 143 comments Here's my review for book 1 https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Linzi Selby | 77 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Here is my review for book 2!
Fantastic read! Xx

message 34: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Billie Jo wrote: "I would like to review both books
My kindle addy is bbillings_97@kindle.com
I have added your email to approved list
Thank you Book sounds great!"

FINAL ATTEMPT LATE REVIEW NEEDED

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.