GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > P3t3rpan and Lunic Charm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 257 (257 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I like the nerd and Jock one. Care to make it interesting and have the nerd as the seme and the jock as the uke? I would like to be the jock if you want to do this.

message 2: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Yeah that works with

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Okay, so the setting... high school or college?

message 4: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments We could do college

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Okay, anime pic or real life?

message 6: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Ill probably do real

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Okay, my character will be up soon ^.^

message 8: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Okay :3

message 9: by ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (last edited Jan 23, 2015 12:25PM) (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Seth McGiber
Appearance:
http://i.imgur.com/T2GGq.jpg

Other: Star soccer player

message 10: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Name: Simon Blackwell

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Other: complete nerd. Loves chemistry and Batman

message 12: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Okay. Where should we start?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) End of the first day... They meet eachother as roommates, after Seth comes back after practice.

message 14: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Sure. Works with me

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) You want to start? or shall I?

message 16: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments I can

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Okay ^.^!

message 18: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon finally finished unpacking all his stuff, even though he didnt have much in the first place. He sat down at his desk in his chair and spun around once. "What to do... what to do..." he mumbled looking around.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth walked down the halls of the dorm, shirtless and glistening with sweat from his practice that ended a short while ago. For one thing he was glad to have unpacked in the morning when he showed up. It would be a bit of a hassle if his unpack the way he was. Sure he could do it but he would suffer even more the next day. He chuckled to himself as he heard a bark. He stopped and turned to see his puppy, Luna, bounding down the hall to him with a note attached to her neck. He bent down and picked her up. "What is my sister thinking?" He murmured as he opened the note. He sighed and looked at the darling in his arms. "You missed me and she found out I can keep you here with me. Such a good sibling." He chuckled and walked into his room to see his roommate spin in a chair. "Evening, I'm your roommate seth." He said as the little tyke in his arms wiggled to be free to search her new home.

message 20: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon froze and looked over at the door. He watched as Seth walked into the room trying to not seem obvious as he glanced at his body. What can he say, his roommate was pretty attractive. "The names Simon." He said as he watched the dog jump out his arms and on to the floor. He smiled as it bounced over to him, petting it softly. "So cute." He mumbled with a smile, then looked over at Seth again. "Its nice to meet you."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth smiled at Simon. It was a nice name and the way Luna took a liking to him, it was going to be fine semester. "You too, Simon." He smiled and picked up luna. "Sorry to take her away but we both need a shower." He chuckled as he snapped off the collar and set it on his own desk when he passed it on the way to the bathroom. He bent over to set her down before closing the door. He smiled as she jumped into the tub to wait for him. He chuckled as he undress before stepping in. The water was nice and soothing to his muscles. Luna was nipping at the water that fell near her as she waited for Seth to get done washing himself. When he did, he washed her fur gently and sprayed her off. He turned off the water and grabbed two towels, one for him and the other for the puppy wiggleworm. He walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his hips as he rubbed the puppy in his arms with the other towel.

message 22: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon let out a small laugh as he watched them go into the bathroom. This was going to be an interesting semester. He got up and went over to his bed pulling out a random book to read. He sat done and began to read, looking up when the bathroom door opened. He looked at Seth, really looked at him. He shook his head and went back to reading. His thoughts were something he should probably keep to himself so he doesnt scare his room mate away.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth set the little pup on his bed and got out a new pair of boxers before slipping into them. He smiled as he watched his little Luna rub against his pillow. "You silly thing." He murmured as he caught her with the towel again to dry her as much as he could without a hair drier. "Stay still squirt." He said warmly as he struggled with her for a bit. "It's fine, I'm just going to rub you down gently." He smiled at the little thing before he was jumped. He laughed as he was licked. "Stop licking me, Luna." He gasped as he grabbed her.

message 24: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon watched as he struggled with the puppy and laughed. "She sure seems like a handful." He personally has never had any pets unless you count the frog he used for an experiment in 5th grade. He always wanted a cat though. He liked how calm they were but he could also put up with a puppy because they were so darn cute. Simon closed his book and sat at the edge of his bed watching them in a non creppy way. Before he could say anything else he heard his computer beep indicating he had a message from someone.With a quiet sigh he got up to check it.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Luna definatly is, but she is worth it." Seth smiled as he finally calmed her down enough to just have her lay in his lap. "Do you have any pets?" He asked as he looked up at Simon as he was checking the computer for something. He wasn't one to pry on private matters, but the topic of pets was a good thing to start on. He did come in with his puppy without saying anything about her. Sure he would've told him about her when he was sure simon would see her pictures on his phone when he would look at them. It was rude of his sister not to call ahead with this but what was done is done.

message 26: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon finished emailing the person back and turned towards him in his chair. "No. I dont. I want one though. Maybe when I move out of here." He shrugged. "I had a frog in 5th grade but it was more of a science experiment then a pet." He laughed a little bit and scratched the back of his neck. He looked back over at them and tried to think of something to keep the conversation going. "You have any siblings?" He asked curiously. He, himself grew up as an only child with adoptive parents.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Maybe we could search for one, they don't out rule pets not living here. As for the sibling question, I have a strange half sister who dropped off luna with only a note to tell me of the pet thing." Seth chuckled as he looked down to see Luna asleep in his lap. "So what would you like as a pet? Cat, dog, lizard, snake, chinchilla, bird?" He rattled off animals. "Fish?"

message 28: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments "I was thinking cat or a chameleon." He smiled at the thought of getting a chameleon. "There so cute and small." He grinned and fixed his glasses. "I dont know how well a cat would be with puppy. Wouldnt want to risk them fighting." He glanced at Luna and watched her sleep. Animals were cute when they slept. Simon leaned back in hischair and moved back and forth slightly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "My sister owns three cats, Luna is fine with them. Cats are nice, but I do love dogs more, slobber or not." He chuckled and watched Luna breath for a bit before looking up at Simon. "The only thing you might have to worry about with luna is her cuddling up with the cat. It's adorable." He got out his phone and showed him a picture of luna cuddling with the three cats as they slept.

message 30: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon leaned over and looked at the picture with a smile. "That is adorable." He leaned back in his chair thinking. "Hmm... I dont know. I'll have to think about it. Maybe in about a week after classes have fully started and Im use to everything. " simon looked at his own phone to check the time. "You hungry?" He asked him curiously. Simon didnt get A chance to eat lunch so he was pretty hungry himself. Just a trip to the small ccafeteria that the college had would be enough for him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Alright," He smiled and petted his puppy. He smiled wider and blushed softly as his stomach growled at the voicing of food. "Yeah, I could go for something to eat. The first practice of the season is always and most exosting." He laughed softly and gently set luna on his pillow before getting up to change into normal clothes.

message 32: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments "Okay." He smiled and got up out of his chair and grabbed his sweatshirt from his bed. Then he grabbed his converse out from underneath the bed. Simon glanced and watched as Seth put on a clean shirt but helooked away bbe for he could notice him staring at him. "Just wanna go to the cafeteria? " he asked him as hewaited for him to be ready togo.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth picked up luna after he had gotten dressed and shook his head. "Might as well go out. I want to go get Luna some puppy chow from the pet shop and I know of a good place to eat. So way not eat out and save a trip," He said as he watched Luna wake a bit in his arms before snuggling into him a bit more. He smiled and looked at him. "Besides, I don't want to leave luna in the room all alone just yet." He said as he rubbed her ears lightly. "I don't want her to whimper and disturb others here. It would be a bad first impression."

message 34: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon nodded in understanding and smiled at Luna."okay. Thats fine with me." He stood up and ran a hand through his hair and threw his sweatshirt on. He tried not to be awkward. He was just starting to get out of his awkward high school anti social life style. He glanced at him, not knowing what else to say. He made sure to grab his wallet from his night stand.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I cqn pay this time. But you have to buy the next time we go out, okay." He smiled, feeling that he felt awkward about it all. It was fine with him. He had money and he wanted to treat the guy. It was the first day and it was the least he could do. Seth walked to the door. "Well come on. The store awaits." He laughed softly. He walked into the hall as his puppy nuzzled into him. The soft nuzzle tickled his skin making him laugh softly. "Puppy fur is soft but can tickle." He murmured.

message 36: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon nodded. "Okay. That works with me." He smiled and follows him out of the dorm and down the hallway. He didnt say much but nods and smiles as he watched him and the dog. It was quite cute how well they got along. He put his hands in his pockets as they walked along. "So what classes are you taking?" He asked him casually trying to start up a conversation. He didnt want his relationship with his roommate to be awkward.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth looked over at Simon and smiled. "I'm taking photography classes and photoshop. I'm not too sure on what to focus on with it though." He murmured as he looked as Luna. It wasn't like he didn't think about it. He knew all the rules to it all and he had done a few things for his family, but he just couldn't figure out what to do. "I've done about everything, but it just hasn't clicked yet." He murmured as he stopped at his car.

message 38: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon nodded. " makes sense." He said as he shrugged. "At the moment im taking a couple different science classes. Chemistry, Anatomy, and Astronomy. I just dont know which one I like better. " he laughed a little. "I love working with chemicals but at the same time Ive always wanted to be a doctor. Also there is something about the sky and the stars that just fascinate me." He smiled and looked up at the sky for a moment before looking at him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth nodded and unlocked his car before getting in. "I wonder if I will ever be able to choose. Everything seem so beautiful to me. I just want to capture it all with my lens." He said as he set Luna in the back seat of the car. "Anyway, the petstore shall be closing soon so we better hurry." He said after he shook his head lightly.

message 40: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments He nodded and got in the passenger seat. "Yeah. I know how you feel." He buckled up and leaned back in his seat. He nodded when he said that they had to hurry up. He fixed his glasses and moved his hair from his face. He just placed his hands in his sweatshirt pockets as he drove

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth drove out of the parking lot and onto the road. He turned on the music and hummed to it as the ride progressed. When the made it to the pet store a few minutes later, he parked. "alright, you can look at the kittens as I shop for Luna." He said as he tried to get the puppy in his arms. When he did, he smiled and got out. He ended up getting licked in the face as he walked to the door. "Alright, alright, you're up I get it." He chuckled.

message 42: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments "Sounds good with me." Simon said once they reached the pet store. He jumped out and headed inside with him. He watched as he walked off before he walked over to where the cats and kittens were. He smiled as he looked at the different ones that they had there.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth locked his car and walked into the store. He got a leash first so he didn't have to carry her around all the time and hooked her up. He got her food next and then searched for Simon. He smiled as he found him with the kittens. "So find one you like?" He asked.

message 44: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon had stood there petting and playing a small grey kitten that had darker gray stripes. He smiled and jumped a little when he heard Sam. "Yeah. I really like this one." He looked back at the little kitten who was now rolled over pawing at one of Simons fingers. Simon grinned and pet it with one of his fingers.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Pick out a collar and two toys then." He smiled as he scratched the kitten's head lightly. "This little guy is yours if you want him." He said as he looked at him. He grinned as he felt Luna pounced on his leg. "Luna wants to go and I have everything, it's just up to you in the little kitten."

message 46: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon thought for a moment. "I will be right back." At first he a asnt going to get the kitten but it was too cute to just leave there. He got the nesscary stuff that you would need. A little bit of cat food and small litter box, along with a collar and a few cat toys. He smiled and came back after getting the stuff paid for. He had help getting the kitten out. Lucky enough he had a ton of money saved up from his working and money that his parents and family gave him when he let.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Seth smiled at him as he watched him scurry about the store for his new cat. Of course he help pick out the food without him even knowing. He almost got the poor thing adult cat chow. The little dear would've been sick for days before getting use to it. He smiled as he came back. "Lets go then." He said as he saw the smiled on his face. He walked to the door and stepped out to his car.

message 48: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon smiled and nodded. He followed him out to the car andput the stuff in along with the kitten. Who was actually asleep in the little cage that they had given. He looked in the back seat and smiled, then turned back to the front. "Where to next?" He asked him as he buckled up. He started tothink of names for the kitten that he had just gotten.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "My family's restaurant." He said as he put the car in gear. He smiled as he got onto the road. he loved his cousins and what better way of them meeting a new friend of his than like this. "My cousins can be a bit much, but I love them." He gave a silly grin as he pulled into a mom and pop restaurant. "They let pets in so the kitten and Luna are fine with coming inside." He said as he parked the car.

message 50: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ | 609 comments Simon nodded and bit his lip. "Okay. Sounds good." He looked out the window the rest of the way there. He looked back at Sam and nodded before getting out. He went to the back and pulled out his little kitten. He smiled and as it curled up in his arms. He lightly pet the cat wondering why he didnt get one sooner then he did now. He looked back at same and followed him inside.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6