Challenge: 50 Books discussion

Finish Line 2015 > Lyndsay's Fifty Book Challenge 2015

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So last year I decided to keep a record of the books I read and managed 40. This year I discovered Goodreads and decided to officially give myself the goal of 50, hopefully with the additional fun of some inspiration and discussion.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2015 12:14PM) (new)

Book 1: Anderson's Fairytales - Hans Christian Anderson.

Some tales I knew, some I discovered. A little heavy on the moral teachings at times but how could you not want to own a copy? Four Stars.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Book 2: The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larsson.

A re-read to refresh my memory before I (hopefully) finish the series. A plot twist that I just didn't see coming, well I did see it coming because I'd read it before but, oh you know what I mean. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

message 4: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1834 comments Mod
Lyndsay wrote: "So last year I decided to keep a record of the books I read and managed 40. This year I discovered Goodreads and decided to officially give myself the goal of 50, hopefully with the additional fun ..."

Good luck, Lyndsay! There's a good chance you'll find lots of good discussions, inspiration, and suggestions in our group :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Tiffany, hopefully I will be able to make some good contributions in return :).