CVHS Honors English discussion

Animal Farm Question 8

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle_crowley) | 15 comments Mod
(before discussing chapter 10): Discuss a part of your life or its surroundings that have changed significantly over the years.

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden | 9 comments My life has changed significantly over the years in the aspect of coming of age; i feel as if i have matured much through the ages of 12 and 16. Much trial and tribulation has occurred in my life in this time but additionally there have been laughing, and smiling moments worth every minute of pain. I now have a different outlook on life and can't wait for what the future holds.

message 3: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Shaul | 19 comments I feel as if just life in general has changed for me. Over the past few years i have seen myself and others grow to better people. I believe that as you get older you change your perspective on life and in my life the last couple of years i have noticed myself looking at life from different perspectives.

message 4: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Shaul | 19 comments Eden wrote: "My life has changed significantly over the years in the aspect of coming of age; i feel as if i have matured much through the ages of 12 and 16. Much trial and tribulation has occurred in my life i..."

i also have a different outlook on life and i cant wait to see what the future holds as well.

message 5: by Scottie (new)

Scottie Poulsen | 11 comments Michelle wrote: "(before discussing chapter 10): Discuss a part of your life or its surroundings that have changed significantly over the years."

Ever since I started playing basketball 7 years ago my life and health has changed significantly. I've grown stronger and have developed a love for the game.

message 6: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Buer | 21 comments Scottie wrote: "Michelle wrote: "(before discussing chapter 10): Discuss a part of your life or its surroundings that have changed significantly over the years."

Ever since I started playing basketball 7 years ag..."

I feel the same way since I started playing tennis two years ago.

message 7: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Buer | 21 comments Cammie wrote: "I feel as if just life in general has changed for me. Over the past few years i have seen myself and others grow to better people. I believe that as you get older you change your perspective on lif..."

I agree that my perspective on life has changed a lot and what I plan to do in the future has definitely changed over the course of a few years.

message 8: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Newman | 11 comments My life has changed alot throughout the years because we have moved a lot after my mom and stepdad got married. Its hard to leave what you've known and grown up with but sometimes compromise is necessary for a successful family