CVHS Honors English discussion

Animal Farm Question 6

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle_crowley) | 15 comments Mod
(before discussing chapter 9): Moses discusses Sugarcandy Mountain, which is symbolic of heaven to the animals, giving them something to look forward to in their life. As a teenager, you will have many big events coming up in your life as you move into adulthood. What are some things you personally look forward to in your future?

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden | 9 comments Personally, I look forward to getting my diploma, getting my degree as a psychiatrist and getting married sometime in the future.

message 3: by Ellinore (new)

Ellinore Duncan | 18 comments I look forward to going to collage and living on my own. I am enthusiastic about meeting new people in the future and getting a job.

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 7 comments I am looking forward to traveling and discovering in the future. I've always wanted to travel the world and live like other cultures and people.

message 5: by Alexander (last edited Feb 05, 2015 06:13PM) (new)

Alexander | 9 comments I look forward to finishing college and enjoying a regular life, travelling around the world, and perhaps completing greater unexpected achievements.

message 6: by Aira (new)

Aira (airavalera) | 21 comments I look forward to making a lot of money, catching up on sleep I lost in my teenage years, and traveling the world. I also look forward to doing new and exciting things like cliff diving and sky diving.

message 7: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Buer | 21 comments I am looking forward to becoming independent and not having to rely on others as much.

message 8: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Buer | 21 comments Aira wrote: "I look forward to making a lot of money, catching up on sleep I lost in my teenage years, and traveling the world. I also look forward to doing new and exciting things like cliff diving and sky div..."

I also think it would be fun to travel a lot when I get older

message 9: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Buer | 21 comments Ellinore wrote: "I look forward to going to collage and living on my own. I am enthusiastic about meeting new people in the future and getting a job."

I also can't wait to meet new people and make new friends in the future

message 10: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 8 comments I personally look forward to my successful future ahead of me. Going to college and graduating, having a good paying career and starting a family and live happily ever after

message 11: by Ellinore (new)

Ellinore Duncan | 18 comments Taylor wrote: "I am looking forward to becoming independent and not having to rely on others as much."

I too am looking forward to this

message 12: by Ellinore (new)

Ellinore Duncan | 18 comments Victoria wrote: "I am looking forward to traveling and discovering in the future. I've always wanted to travel the world and live like other cultures and people."

Same. I too am looking forward to this.

message 13: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Star | 14 comments I look forward to turning 21 cause when I do, I'll be able to do almost anything and it sounds really fun.

message 14: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Star | 14 comments Mike wrote: "I want to have so much money that I can burn a big stack, go to court for destroying US currency, then bribe the jury and get out of it completely. Cause once you have that much money obtaining mor..."
I agree with this because it sounds like a fun thing to do with all that money.

message 15: by Brian (new)

Brian Nguyen SquarePants | 21 comments I look forward to achieving the point of swimming in a pool of money as soon as possible, having no worries or regrets.

message 16: by Brian (new)

Brian Nguyen SquarePants | 21 comments Mike wrote: "I want to have so much money that I can burn a big stack, go to court for destroying US currency, then bribe the jury and get out of it completely. Cause once you have that much money obtaining mor..."

I agree with what Mike said because I would also like to utilize money to my advantage.

message 17: by Brian (new)

Brian Nguyen SquarePants | 21 comments Victoria wrote: "I am looking forward to traveling and discovering in the future. I've always wanted to travel the world and live like other cultures and people."

I agree with what Victoria said and how I also think that traveling unknown destinations and learning about new cultures is very interesting and fun.

message 18: by Riley (new)

Riley Herman | 23 comments I look forward to graduating college and being able to sleep all day. I look forward to being independent, getting married, and starting a family of my own. Of course, the "sleeping all day" part is the highest on the list.

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley Herman | 23 comments Brian wrote: "I look forward to achieving the point of swimming in a pool of money as soon as possible, having no worries or regrets."
I agree with Brian. Swimming in a pool of money is the one and only goal in life.

message 20: by Riley (last edited Feb 08, 2015 04:47PM) (new)

Riley Herman | 23 comments Aira wrote: "I look forward to making a lot of money, catching up on sleep I lost in my teenage years, and traveling the world. I also look forward to doing new and exciting things like cliff diving and sky div..."
I agree with Aira. Money and sleep are the two best things in life, and i can't wait until I am able to abuse them both.

message 21: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Shaul | 19 comments I personally look forward to graduation and the opprotunity to take control of my own life and do as i please.

message 22: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Shaul | 19 comments Riley wrote: "I look forward to graduating college and being able to sleep all day. I look forward to being independent, getting married, and starting a family of my own. Of course, the "sleeping all day" part i..."

I agree that sleeping all day sounds wonderful.

message 23: by Cammie (new)

Cammie Shaul | 19 comments Taylor wrote: "I am looking forward to becoming independent and not having to rely on others as much."

I also am looking forward to this.

message 24: by Scottie (new)

Scottie Poulsen | 11 comments Michelle wrote: "(before discussing chapter 9): Moses discusses Sugarcandy Mountain, which is symbolic of heaven to the animals, giving them something to look forward to in their life. As a teenager, you will have ..."

I look forward to getting a job and going to college and living on my own. Making my own decisions and being the boss of myself only.

message 25: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Murrell | 15 comments I'm looking forward to college and the experiences that follow college! I'm most especially looking forward to having a music career.

message 26: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Murrell | 15 comments Cammie wrote: "I personally look forward to graduation and the opprotunity to take control of my own life and do as i please."
I'm also really looking forward to graduation.

message 27: by Sydney (new)

Sydney Murrell | 15 comments Aira wrote: "I look forward to making a lot of money, catching up on sleep I lost in my teenage years, and traveling the world. I also look forward to doing new and exciting things like cliff diving and sky div..."
YES! Thats to everything about this post.

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie Solliday | 20 comments Personally in my future, I hope to graduate high school and attend a university. I also hope to perform in a world class drum corp, travel the world, and live my life to the fullest.

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie Solliday | 20 comments Aira wrote: "I look forward to making a lot of money, catching up on sleep I lost in my teenage years, and traveling the world. I also look forward to doing new and exciting things like cliff diving and sky div..."

I agree and also want to do new and exciting things in the future.

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie Solliday | 20 comments Brian wrote: "I look forward to achieving the point of swimming in a pool of money as soon as possible, having no worries or regrets."

I also would like to swim in a pool of money. Along with knowing that I enjoy what I am doing and not regretting my life choices.

message 31: by J.r. (new)

J.r. Holloway | 8 comments I am looking forward to being able to buy a milkshake whenever i want to.

message 32: by Felicity (new)

Felicity Newman | 11 comments I look forward to college and making great memories. I heard that in college, that is where you REALLY make lifelong friendships and you may even find your future husband or wife. I think it's exciting to meet new people!

message 33: by Vianella (new)

Vianella Burns | 10 comments I am looking forward to moving past high school and going to a new place and meeting new people while creating memories that will last forever.

message 34: by Vianella (new)

Vianella Burns | 10 comments Jerry wrote: "I look forward to turning 21 cause when I do, I'll be able to do almost anything and it sounds really fun."
i agree with what Jerry said 21 is going to be a fun year