Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > New adult romance complete 86k words

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Eshler (DeannaEshler) | 16 comments Hello! I'm seeking a beta reader for my completed NA romance. I have an editor so I'm just looking for feedback on storyline, plot holes, and likability of characters. Here is the synopsis. Let me know if you would be interested. Thanks!

At the age of eleven I lost my best friend in a car accident.
At the age of twelve my mom walked out, leaving only a note to say goodbye.
At the age of fourteen my innocence was taken.
At the age of eighteen I was placed in witness protection.

My new name is Shyanne Adams, and in order to protect myself from experiencing more pain and loss, I do not live. I do not laugh. I do not love. For the last three years, the only meaningful thing I’ve done is care for the horse I rescued.

At the age of twenty-one Ryder, the one person from both my past and present is forcing me to start living. Before I know it, I’m moving in with new friends, who make me laugh. And next door is, Kade Cross, the guy who wants me to love.

Kade knows that I will complicate his life, but he welcomes the challenge.
He sees that I’m broken, but he does not try to fix me.
When he knows I’m trying to push him away, he braces for the impact.
His only request is that I promise not run, but he doesn’t know that running is what I have to do to survive.

Knowing I could have to relocate at anytime, now I have to decide if experiencing love for a short time is worth the pain of losing it.

message 2: by Missy (new)

Missy Tharp | 15 comments I'm interested my email is little_me48@hotmail.com

message 3: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Eshler (DeannaEshler) | 16 comments Missy, I just emailed to you. Thanks!!!

message 4: by Missy (new)

Missy Tharp | 15 comments Ok I will check your welcome

message 5: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Eshler (DeannaEshler) | 16 comments Missy, Actually I just got a notice that it could not be delivered to your email. Can you email me at ddeshler@gmail.com then I can reply. Thanks

message 6: by Missy (new)

Missy Tharp | 15 comments I just sent you a message

message 7: by Missy (new)

Missy Tharp | 15 comments I have another email also I didn't get anything from you it's missy_matt23@yahoo.com