What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > Book about a teen boy who anonymously runs a website about name brands and angst, when press finds out he runs away /s

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla Jay (new)

Kayla Jay (the_cold_equations) | 5 comments I read this book in high school, so 10-12 years agi. Im guessing early 2000's. The mani character was a teen boy, who starts to anonymously run a website or blog where he complains about stuff, and I think trying to get people to changethw way they think. The aite gets very popular, and his neighbor or the girl he has a crush on ends up getting a tattoo of the sites logo. The press ends up trying to find out who he is, and he ends up running away, maybe to new york? He rhinks of a quote by someone famous, about roads less traveled I believe. I think there might have been a "companion website" along with the book butI cant remember

message 2: by Kayla Jay (new)

Kayla Jay (the_cold_equations) | 5 comments Thats really it. I think the titled made references to like, a group of ideas or rules, but it wasnt like manifesto or commandments. The title was like his name, or alias name and then the word for ideas or rules. Ot was maybe a 3 word title. I think the cover was blue. It was over 10 years ago and I dont even know why it is bothering me so bad to remember!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly | 25 comments It sounds like "The Gospel According to Larry" by Janet Tashjian" to me. I don't think the cover is blue though... There were 2 sequels too.

message 4: by Kayla Jay (new)

Kayla Jay (the_cold_equations) | 5 comments That's it! Thank you so much!

message 5: by Holly (new)

Holly | 25 comments Hooray! :)