Between Words discussion

Paper Towns
This topic is about Paper Towns
Contemporary > Paper Towns by John Green

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What did you think of this book? Was it better than his other novels? How do you think the movie will compare?

message 2: by Eli (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eli (goodguyeli) I really loved the book! I love all the books that he has written alone (haven't read the collaborations), so I can't say that it was better or worse. I think the movie will be pretty good, but it won't be as good as the book obviously. The casting for the movie seems pretty good, though.

Caitlin "Sparkie" (csparkiem) | 3 comments I really liked the book one of his best but definitely not my fav. it dragged at times. HUGE FAN of his though. I really excited for the movie, I can't wait for a trailer because I think that will be a really good indication of how the movie plays out. Though I have a lot of faith after the TFIOS adaption.

Avid Reader and Geek Girl (avidreaderandgeekgirl) I love ALL of his books!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thoroughly disappointed in this book! I love The Fault in Our Stars. I couldn't put that book down and I couldn't pick this one up! My biggest problem was Margo, though. That is probably my main reason for not liking the book. I found her to be extremely annoying.

message 6: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily Robinson (robinsonnemily) I didn't feel that the book dragged at all! I picked up this book and read it in 3 days even though TFIOS took me over a week to read. I do love them both very much and I don't think I could pick a favorite.

Kayla | 13 comments I can't say I loved this book, I didn't hate it but it wasn't the best I've ever read. It wasn't what I expected after reading The Fault In Our Stars. The writing was beautiful but the story lacked, and the end was disappointing!

Haley Hunsucker (itishales) | 10 comments Looking for Alaska is definitely my favorite John Green book. I'd say Paper Towns is my third favorite. I'm excited to see the adaptation.