The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Cabins > Aphrodite Cabin

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments liam slowly opened the door to the aphrodite cabin hopin no one was in there so they could tar their cabin and mirrors and take their make up.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira followed him inside. She smiled, not seeing anyone inside.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments " let's get to work" he said grinning.
he opened the bucket of tar and placed it on the table

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Why is there so much pink in here?" She asked, looking around.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments (( sorry thought I replied and btw I love the song angel with a shot gun :D.))

" because pink is just so fabulous" Liam said flipping his imaginary long hair, smiling.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Cool! It's an awesome song)

Kaira shook her head. "Pink is not amazing. It's disgusting.." She told him.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments Liam gasped " how dare you talk about that color that way." he joked.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments (( and yes it is))

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira rolled her eyes. "I hate pink. And anything girly."

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments Liam grinned picking up the sparkly pink headband sitting on the desk and placing it on her head.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira glared at him, quickly taking it off. She put it on his head. She picked up the tar and put some of it over a mirror.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments Liam smiled. he didn't even bother taking it if his head. instead he went right to the feathering. he picked up the bag, ripping it open and chucked some at the mirror making sure to cover mist of it.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira grinned. She covered the other mirrors with tar.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments Liam continued to feather the mirrors until there wasn't one left that wasn't covered in a sticky goop and feathers. he smiled at their work then turned to face kaira. holding his hand up for a high-five.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira hit his hand hard. She smiled and found a bright red lipstick. On one of the desks she wrote, 'Are you too cold, too numb to see the lifelong effects of the pain you inflict? Are you all too blind to see true beauty lies beneath the skin?' She looked over at Liam, wondering if he would recognize the lyrics that she had altered a little bit.

((The lyrics are taken from Beneath the skin- Memphis May Fire))

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments ( ohh okai. never heard of the song before ill Listen to it now)

" lyrics?" he asked " never heard the song before" Liam admitted

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments (( that was an amazing song :D ))

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((I heard it once and fell In love with it..))

Kaira nodded, "yeah. From Beneath the Skin, Memphis May Fire." She told him, smiling

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments he smiled back at her slipping a backpack of his shoulders. " cool" he said as he started packing everyone's makeup inti the bag

(( I officially have too))

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Mar 22, 2015 10:02AM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira helped him put all the makeup into the bag. Using the red lipstick she put 'L+K' on the desk like a signature. She tossed it into the bag. She looked around the cabin.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments Liam zipped up the bag and swung it back over his shoulders. " anything else we need to do?" he asked

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira looked around. "No, I think we're good." She smiled

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments he smirked at their work. " I must say we done a pretty good job" he said heading towards the door and peaking out to make sure no one was coming.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira smiled, following behind him. She couldn't believe what they had done to the cabin.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments " clear" he told her and stepped out the door.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira followed him. She quietly closed the cabin door behind her.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments (( where to now? meow))

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((Meow. His cabin?)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments (( sure))

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments (( sure))

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) ((You start)