The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Cabins > Ares Cabin

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Kippenger grinned madly once again, "20 minutes. huh? I bet I can set up the prank five times!" he bragged, zipping around the cabin and putting crackers wherever the book told him to.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "This is why I love you." April said jokingly, once the fire crackers were in place she tied them to the string and the trap. "There!"

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Kippenger paused for a moment, stunned. But then he just continued working, replaying those words in his mind, " Yeah..."

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April grinned, "Okay..I think we're done! And the Ares kids will be here in..." She checked her watch them looked back up, "10 minutes!"

Kippenger grinned and wiped sweat off his forehead. He took her hand and led her to a hideout to see what would happen to the Ares kids when the prank went on.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April giggled, "oh I love pranks!" She said, messing with his hair a bit.

Kippenger laughed, when she was finished he looked like a mad scientist, "I am the son of pranks." he said, giggling with her.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "A quite adorable son of pranks that is." April sighed, slinging her arm around his shoulders, "Rawr..."

Kippenger kissed her cheek, " I always knew I was adorable."

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April blushed as he kissed her cheek, "Here they come!" She whisper yelled at him.

Kippenger sat down and watched as the fireworks set off. He grinned.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April laughed so hard she started to cry, "Oh gods...there going to come after us!!"

"Oh, they will, will they?" he asked, watching one particular kid run around screaming with his pants on fire.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Well..yeah..." April said, but as she did an Ares kid picked her up, she screamed, "HELP!"

Kippenger was instantly on her feet, since he was small, he went behind the guy and stuck a shocking device he made in his back. The guy screamed and dropped April, but just before she fell Kippenger caught her and ran with her outside.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April yelped, "Gods you scared me Kip!" She said, still in his arms, "Can you put me down?"

"Yeah,sure." he said, he sat down and watched as the Ares cabin exploded. He knew Chiron was going to make him pay sooner or later but he decided to make it worthwhile and watch the show. Soon, all the other camps had gathered around to see what was happening.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "I think we may have gone overboard...whoops?" April said, a sly smile spreading across her face.

"Ah, don't worry old chap. At least we didn't bring the entire camp down this time, right?"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April rolled her eyes, "I guess..." Then she took his hand, dragging him away from the mess.

Kippenger followed wondering to himself why she was so stressed, she was always happy.