The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Cabins > Zeus Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 196 (196 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria laid in her bed, facing the wall with her eyes opened and staring at this moving wall light. She would have to get up at some point. With a sigh Aria swung her legs around so they'd dangle off the side of the bed. She watched as her shadow moved across the floor. "Get up, Aria," she said quietly and slowly got to her feet, "good."
Her bipolar disorder had taken the best of her for the past days, and it was hard for her to get up now. You can't just stay in the cabin everyday, they're going to start to forget you. And there comes the anxiety part of the day.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) ((oh, sorry i forgot you can't rp until ur charrie is approved))

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis came back from run, he liked to stay in shape and ready to fight if needed. He mainly came in for a set of clothes and a shower or he'd be gone to get some food. His excuse to eat all the time was 'I'm a growing boy and need food.' He sword laid by his bed and so was his shield with his daggers on the nightstand.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria looked up at the boy who had just ran into the cabin. Her face turned a light pink, embarrassed that she was only wearing a black t-shirt and short striped shorts. She quickly ram a hand through her hair to get it out of her face so she could see what this boy looked like. Aria looked him up and down quickly before turned to grab her rove and slip it on.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curt grabbed his clothes anfld turned around to see a girl staring at him. "Who are you?" he questioned. He wasn't great with remembering things unless it's really important to him. He wasn't really startled hy her since he was a laid back guy.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria instantly looked down when her eyes caught his. "Aria." She spoke softly. She tucked a strand of curly hair behind her ear and glanced back up at the boy. "Who are you, then?" She asked, surprised by her surge of confidence there.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Curtis Anderson," he smiled at her sticking his Hans out foe her to shake. "Also demigod son of Zeus." He wasn't trying to brag about it but a lot of kids asked when they're new around the camp, so its put of habit.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria smiled back and shook his hand. "That's why you're in this cabin, right?" She asked rhetorically, with a slight chuckle at the end. "So we're like...related then. Cool."

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis laughed and nodded. "Yup and you got to say its nice here." He looked around the cabin and smiled, its been his home for five years now which was only cause he has no living relatives. "What you think?"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) "I've been here a while noe, but I barely go outside," she said with a small shrug. The outside was just too loud and chaotic sometimes. "I don't think I've ever been further than the large tree I usually eat lunch under." Aria hoped he knew which tree she was speaking of.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis nodded, " well my ADHD doesn't allow me to sit still." He looked at the clothes in his hands, " I might want to shower and change."

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria looked down at her feet again. "I'm bipolar, if that makes you feel any better about your ADHD." She murmured, half hoping that Curtis wouldn't hear. Aria looked to her right, out the window that was near the door, and sighed. She wondered what everyone was doing, and if anyone had forgotten her. she had been isolating herself in the cabin for about a week now. I think it's time to go outside now, just to let them know you're alive. You can go back in after you socialize. Aria turned to Curt and nodded. "Yeah, it looks like you just got back from fighting off a bear or something."

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis patted her head. "Aria, I'm always doing something so I run in the mornings mostly." He started toward the bathroom to take his well needed shower.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria smiled lightly and glanced back at him. "I didn't think I had any family..." She whispered and walked over to her closet. She grabbed the first black shirt her eyes landed upon and threw it over her shoulders. She wasn't surprised to see blink-182 in neon green letters across the whole thing. They looked almost as if they were painted on lazily by herself. Aria then slipped on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and made sure the stud in her nose was still in place. "Okay, deep breaths, and...go." Aria muttered her usual motivation thing right before she walked outside, closing the door lightly behing her.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis had a huge grin on his face but a gash on his arm. He had got into a fight with one of the Ares kids but in the end he won. He used and old cloth to wipe the blood off with.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie ((pronounced like Amy)) swung through the open window, landing swiftly on her bunk. Whoo! Another day out on the town, & I feel AMAZING! She flopped onto the sheets & put her hands behind her head in relaxation mode. Ammie looked over at the figure near her bunk, and saw he was wiping blood off his face. She propped her herself up in curiosity. "That's gonna leave a scar," she wrinkled her nose. "What did you tick off?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((You still here, Dream?))

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis laughed shaking his head at her. "Naw, just said something to an Ares kill and got into a fight." In the end it would just be nothing since it wasn't deep, more so a little flesh wound.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Those Ares kids need to take a chill pill. I saw one of them get mad a few years ago & strangle the air out of a basketball," Ammie shook her head. "Ridiculous."

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Yea," he shrugged and swiftly took off his blood stained shirt. Curtis wasn't shy or had a care because he lived there. "Ares kids are just hot headed though."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay Wacko Fighter," Ammie smirked & sat herself upright on the bed. "What's your name?"

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Curtis Anderson at your service," he had a goofy grin. he went over to his dresser and looked for some kind of shirt that wouldn't show a blood stain unless closely looked at. "I also won the fight so I'm good but how can blame me, a cocky sarcastic Zeus kid." He was also one to joke around over something stupid.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie laughed. She was starting to like this fellow Zeus kid. She stood up & did a turn-around & a exaggerated curtsy. "Ammie Noel. Occupation: Ultimate Daredevil. Species: One of a kind, no copies." She finished putting her introduction with a split & another classic smirk.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis nodded at her. From every Zeus kid be met so far he seemed to be only of the only boys. "How long ya been around here for?" He smiled as he found a black shirt.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm 18, & I've been here since I was 5, so 13 years, " She shrugged & swung herself over the 2 nearest beds to where Curtis was. She pointed to "Pick up that nasty shirt, by the way---Head Counselor's rules. We don't know if you got some kinda infection."

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "I'm going to clean it up, I'm not stupid." He quickly changed into the black shirt he found and picked up everything going yo the bathroom.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was joking, silly. Don't get offended." She tried for a smile. "I'm Head Counselor, by the way...so...how long have you been here?" Ammie projected her voice so he could hear her.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Sine I was twelve. My mom thought it best so yea." He shrugged and started to bandage his arm up. He was like any other guy so it was hard to make him get cocky.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie's eyes widened in shock. "Wait a sec...if we've both been here for that many years, & we're siblings living in the same Cabin, how come we haven't noticed each other before?"

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Well, I leave early in the mornings to run come back before lunch shower, leave to hang out with some Hermes kids or to flirt with some Aphrodite girls then have dinner. I train until late so I usually avoid the cabin." Curtis shrugged knowing he was in and out before people noticed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I head out a lot. I've been here for so long, I sneak out on the town."

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis shrugged at her. "Hermes kids do it all the time do it explains why I'm friends with them. I also am able to talk to my gran." He loved the old lady, she gave him a lot.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awww that's sweet..." Without meaning to, Ammie's lower lip stuck out. She had never met any of her family, because she didn't know if they were still alive.

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "She also told me my mom died." Curtis shrugged and looked at her. "Just think, I'm your brother. so were like twins since were both 18." He always tried to get the bright side of a situation.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." she tried to smile, but a tear slipped out. She hated being vulnerable. This wasn't her. She was a daring, fierce girl. Or at least she was supposed to be. "I would say I'm sorry about your mom, but I know that never feels genuine. But I can tell you loved her."
She didn't wanna be the downer. Ammie made direct eye contact with Curtis. "Wait...wanna join me in something?"

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis shrugged at her. "Might as well since my group ditched me when I got into the fight." He knew that he couldn't always trust Hermes children.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, the Hermes kids are a bit..." she made the Cuckoo sign with her hand & laughed. "I'm definitely not one to judge, though, at all. Alright, so...how good are you at bungee-jumping?"

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis laughed and nodded. "Sound good to me," he had a goofy grin on his face. "I just be myself and if people don't like then I'm like whatever."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie matched his grin. "Whenever you're ready, Curtis." She pulled her hoodie on & began to head for the door. "Meet me at Thalia's Pine the second you get the chance." She put her hand on the door & pushed it open. "& by the way Curtis? You're a pretty cool brother." She closed the door behind her.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis smirked with a nod. "He always seems to brighten up people's days so he mentally high five himself.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Curtis can meet Ammie at Thalia's Pine. Sound good?))

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments Liam entered the abin with kaira at his side "we need to get some supplies" he said digging tno a chest full of stuff

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira followed him into his cabin. She looked around, smiling slightly.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments "dont mind the giant hippy zeus" he said smiling.
he pulled out a tub of tar and a a bag of feathrs from out of the chest. "got these from the stolls"he said grinning

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira smiled. "Wow.." She took the feathers from him.

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments " is that all we need?" he asked looking at her as she took the bag if feathers.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Kaira thought a moment. "Yeah, I think so." She said softly.

message 50: by ◂cAlYpSo▸ (last edited Mar 14, 2015 07:43PM) (new)

◂cAlYpSo▸ | 318 comments "okay then lets go" he said draping his arm over her shoulders smirking.

« previous 1 3 4