The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > The Volleyball Courts

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn was out with a pair of shorts on and a dark blue bikini top. Even though she wasn't tan like most of her siblings she pulled the outfit off. She bounced the volleyball a few times before serving it over the net.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked back at him and took s deep breath. She spiked the ball back over. "I'm one of the best at beach sports," she called back. Being a daughter of Poseidon helped her with water sports and beach sports.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Brook," she never liked using her full name just in case she need to ignore someone. She set the ball back and tied her hair back from her face. her eyes were a mix of storm blue and grey so she was often though to be an Athena child because most had grey eyes.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brook nodded at him with her white smile. "Its nice to meet ya and its Poseidon. I love swimming and beach so it fits." She dusted some sand off her knees and shorts.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked back, "as long as you don't care to get wet." She did have a humorous side that showed but she liked trick at times and best to her benefit.

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked as water started to coat her hand and she spiked the ball back. She was okay with losing but she was gonna show off at least.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smiled at the thought t of being too short and hit the ball with a stream of water. She was gonna use her powers as an advantage in this game. "Will, you gotta strategize."

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked st him and dampened the sand. "What ever you say, sir William," she mocked him.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brook laughed at him vollying the ball back. "Wet sand slows people down because its denser and when mixed it mushes." She knew what she was doing.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brook smirked and spiked it yo the furthest corner from him. She was playing smart on her part of the side. "Well, babe you need to try harder."

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "I'm not available at the moment" sarcasm laced her voice. She wasn't really into a relationship with a Hermes kid because of what she's heard.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "I'm not available to you at least," she shrugged. She wasn't gonna have high hopes then have her heart crushed because she was a Scotland girl at heart. "The loch ness monster would have better chances with me then you," she teased.

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brook set the ball back over. "My mom fell in love too easily and I'd rather not say the rumors I've heard about Hermes kids." Her dark brown curls bounced even when pulled back.

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn rolled her eyes but smiled. "Scottish girls fall harder then other," her accent coming out huskier then her normal voice. She could easily seduce guy with her accent.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked and hit the ball back at him. "Oh Will, I'm not trying though," she laughed. She wasn't one to try hard.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ...

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked at him with a nod. "Of course, my accent just peaks through my words at times. Oh, and baby you haven't seen what I can do," she spiked the ball back with a smile of victory when it hit the ground, "my serve."

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn bounced that ball a few time the three it up and served. She had to say he was in the zone, she had even hit the back with note force then tended to.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ...

message 21: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn laughed at him and took the ball back. "Not going too hard on ya, am I?" She bounced the ball waiting for his answer.

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn smirked and tossed it up and spike it over forcefully. She was enjoying the game.

message 23: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn hit the ball back over but fell on her butt. She quickly picked herself up dusting the sand off.

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brook smirk at him and spun around. "Oh sweety, like a fall is gonna hurt me," she smiled over her shoulder. She had a stream of water playing in her hands.

message 25: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn thought for moment unsure if she should. "Why, if I may ask?"

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Brooklyn looked at him with an arched brow. "Yes because if you intend for me to just say yes the your badly fooled."