The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Stables

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Inside, Silvia was grooming one of the pegasi, her hair up in a pony tail. She stepped back for a moment and used her free hand to push her glasses further up her nose.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Heaving and Wheezing, Mott inwardly cheered as he finally reached the stables where he dumped all the hay. "Screw you, yellow heads." he muttered silently.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Hearing someone else, Silvia poked her head out of the stall she was with the pegasus. "Hello?" That sounded.. very pathetic, she thought, mentally sighing. Awesome.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Mott looked around to find who had spoken. When he spotted the girl, he replied, "Hello."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Oh, so someone was there. Silvia had half expected no one to answer, which would lead to the conclusion that she was just hearing things. "I'm Silvia," she said, figuring that she might as well. Why not?

It took a second for him to understand she was introducing herself since he was tired. "I'm Mott."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments After glancing at pegasus to see if she was okay, Silvia looked back at Mott. "You seem tired," she noted. She looked around for a moment, then spotted the hay. She was pretty sure that hadn't been there when she'd walked in. "Dropped off some hay?"

"Yes." Mott silently cursed in Greek at the hay, he never thought it could be this heavy.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments "Thanks for doing that," Silvia told the boy, tapping the curry comb she was holding against her leg. "Sorry that I didn't come out to help."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Really? Ever? Silvia frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that." She really was. Everyone needed help now and then, don't they? "If I get the chance to help you one day, I will."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments She'd manage to keep that promise, hopefully. Somehow. "So," she said, toeing the ground, "want to go ride?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments ((I must go now. Tiiiiired. I'll message you tomorrow! :D Byeee!))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Silvia grinned at him. "Sooo, that's a yes?" She double-checked.

"Yes." he picked a pegasi and attempted climbing on him. But unfortunately, he failed.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Seeing him not able to get on, Silvia suggested, "Maybe you should use a mounting block." She always had to, since she was short. Putting away the curry comb, she got a bridle and got ready to put it on the pegasus.

Mott thought for a moment, "Maybe I should." he agreed. He picked up a block with his sore muscles and dropped it right in front of the pegasus.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments While he did that, Silvia put the bridle on her pegasus, slipping one of the straps over its ears and letting it rest behind them. This pegasus didn't need a bit, thankfully.

Mott climbed on successfully and got all the reins in place. "Ya ready?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments "I will be in a moment," she answered. She got a stood, then set it next to pegasus and stepped on it, then climbed on the winged horse. "Now I am!"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Grinning, Silvia lightly bumped her pegasus with her feet. Immediately, it started walking. Guiding it out of the stables, she glanced over at Mott. "Ready to fly?"

Mott grinned, "Yes. he said and kice the sides of his pegasus. It walked then when he reached the outdoors, he stopped, gazing at the clouds.

message 27: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((@Izzy you speak french?))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments ((Clear Skye: Nope! I do not! :D ))

Silvia adjusted her grip on the reins, getting rid of most of the slack in them, but careful not to pull on the pegasus's face. Hopefully.

Mott smiled as his pegasus took off. He loved soaring through the clouds, it was so peaceful.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments She watched Mott and his pegasus fly up into the air, smiling. "Well, now it's our turn," she said, talking to her pegasus. "Let's go." She lightly bumped the winged horse with her feet. A moment later, they were flying.

Mott barely took notice of the rider beside him. He soared happily, taking in deep breaths of freedom.

message 32: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((oh))

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments ((Confusing, huh? XD I got my 'last name' from a Shadowhunter thing. 'What's your Shadowhunter last name'. I got Lightfleur. Lightflower. Other than that, I know no French.))

Silvia looked down at the camp below them, her smile never wavering. She wasn't scared of heights, thankfully, otherwise this would terrify her. Looking forward, she put her reins in one hand and adjusted her glasses.

He watched the camp below him, bustling with activity. No one even took notice of the two pegasi 100 feet above them. He kicked the pegasus's side, urging it to go faster.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Watching as Mott and his pegasus sped up, Silvia hummed quietly to herself. We're soarin'.. Flyin'.. When her pegasus tried to pick up the pace and follow Mott's lead, she gently pulled back on the reins. She was fine with the pace they were going, thanks. No speeding up, for now.

message 36: by ClearSkye (last edited Feb 16, 2015 10:00AM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Izzy Lightfleur wrote: "((Confusing, huh? XD I got my 'last name' from a Shadowhunter thing. 'What's your Shadowhunter last name'. I got Lightfleur. Lightflower. Other than that, I know no French.))

Silvia looked down at..."

((ohhhh))
I got: Goldhawk

message 37: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kali walked into the stables and prepared her black Arabian horse for riding. While she did this she thought about that chick from the arena. Boy, did she have a sense of humor She smiled slightly and finished prepping her horse. "Ready for some exercise?" she asked and the horse snorted a Yes in her head. "Okay then," she responded and got on her horse.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari stepped into the Stables. She looked around to see if anyone was there. 'The coast is clear', she figured. Ari went into the far back of the Stables, & whistled The Hunger Games theme. A golden pegasus ascended from the sky, flew in, & nuzzled her. Ari giggled & hugged the pegasus. "Hi Mockingjay, long time no see boy!" The pegasus snorted happily in reply.

message 39: by ClearSkye (last edited Feb 19, 2015 05:47PM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kal walked her horse outside and almost got knocked of by a pegasus. "Hey! Watch it!" she snapped. Then she looked back where he landed and saw another girl hugging the pegasus and talking to it.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari gulped as she hear the yelp. 'Freak, I thought I was alone.' Nevertheless, she made hushed Mockingjay & tip-toed outside to inspect the damage.

message 41: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kal raised her eyebrows as the girl came out. She turned her horse around and just waited patiently, she was good at that, straight face and all

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari hid behind a wooden pillar & snuck a glance at a nearby girl. She seemed to be distracted by her horse. Ari exhaled quietly in relief. 'OK, she didn't see me. Good.' Ari made a "C'mere" sign with her hands to Mockingjay. He followed her order & stepped toward her silently & obediently. But he stepped on a twig & made a 'snap' noise.

message 43: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kali snapped her head toward the sound and narrowed her eyes. She spotted the pegasus from earlier and started riding her horse toward the pegasus looking around for the owner

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari face-palmed. "Mockingjay!" she whisper-yelled scoldingly.

message 45: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Approaching the pegasus, Kali jumped off the horse and approached the pegasus said, "Now where's your owner, hmm?" and continued looking around again for the owner

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ari sighed as she saw the girl approach Mockingjay. She shut her eyes & breathed deeply. 'OK, time to face the music.' She came out from her hiding place & stroked her pegasus's mane protectively. "Hello," she regarded the other girl nonchalantly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((You still here Skye?))

message 48: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((sorry I was eating))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's OK. Can we continue?))

message 50: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kali raised her eyebrows. "Hi. Guess this is your horse?" The girl looked vaguely familiar. Oh, right she was from the Apollo cabin.

« previous 1 3 4 5