The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Thalia's Pine/ Border Line

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie sat on one of the tree's thick lower branches, waiting for Curtis.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis had on hiking boots, jeans, and his black shirt. He liked hiking and it suited him because he was outdoorsy. "Ammie?!" he called out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She teasingly hid behind the leaves & climbed higher, disguising herself so Curtis wouldn't see her.

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis smirked and made some wind blow so he could see her. "Found you," he also loved the advantage he had with his powers.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You suck." She spread the leaves away & jumped down. Who needs wind powers all the time when ya got agility?

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis smirked at her. "But dear sister I don't because I'm not gay," he pointed out smoothly. He really could be funny.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie crossed her arms & smirked. "But you are disgusting, so that definitely attracts the opposite sex, my dear brother." She put her hands over her heart dramatically.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis laughed at her. "I'd like you to know I'm good with some Aphrodite daughters." He smirked st her with charm.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"& I'd like to know whether all that facial powder is clogging up those poor girls' brains." She flipped her hair over her shoulder & began walking toward the border.

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis laughed and followed her. "I do sometimes but I still got dates." He was a guy and like girls all the way but being Zeus's done girls like that sometimes.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mmhmmm..." she inwardly laughed.

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis watched her closely. "You confuse me just a bit," he shrugged though.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie laughed & looked over her shoulder at Curtis. "I tend to have that effect on people. Call it a natural personality trait."

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis nodded at her. "I get that but a lot of girls are confusing "

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at him. "Well, girls feel the same way about boys. You guys are weird & erratic in behavior. You're unpredictable."

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis smirked at her, " because he like to see who's the wildest." He definitely knee that the guys always did something stupid to get girls attention.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ammie stuck her tongue out at Curtis. "Uh-huh, you can tell that just by observing. Oh, & what about me confuses you?"

message 19: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis shrugged, "a lot but most I can sort of understand." His face was clear of sarcasm and humor but all serious which was very different.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

She fumbled with her long brown hair. "That makes two of us." She pointed toward the magic borderline. "You wanna start to head? The coast is clear."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((You wanna head out, or do you wanna have them keep talking?))

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Curtis nodded with a smile. "Come on sis." He definitely was gonna head out.

((What you want to do?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((If we have a thread for outside CHB, maybe they could go there? You can start.))

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ((That or we could time skip))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'd prefer to go outside CHB, if that's OK.))

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ((Okay, where do I post?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know xD Can we make a thread for outside CHB?))

message 28: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((ask a mod))

message 29: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ((Can you ask??))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where's Aza & Percy?))

message 31: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((idk, but just put it in the the questions/suggestions/plot ideas folder))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((I did :D))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Dream, you think it'd be good to take a break until one of the Mods approve?))

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ((Sure))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((The thread's been approved & created. You ready to start?))

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments ((yea))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((You go first!))