The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 581 (581 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments When they were away April sat down, her feet in the water, "Finally, I can relax!"

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Kippenger sat down beside her and put his feet in the water too, "That was awesome!" he exclaimed.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "It was, but I'm tired now!" April complained, falling into him dramaticly.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Kippenger sighed, " Yeah yeah..." he stared at the horizon.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "You okay, Kip?" April asked, poking his cheek, "Be happy!"

"Yeah..um... I just remembered my mom." he buried his head in his hands.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey!" A girl called, walking towards the lake. She sat down next to April. "I'm a Hunter, my name is Stephanie." Stephanie tilted her head at Kippenger. "What's up?"

message 9: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Percy/ Jaron wrote: "((11))"

((?))

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April looked at the girl, "Hi, I'm April, daughter of Iris and this here is Kip, my best friend!" She said, giving Kip a side hug.

Kip hugged her back and slowly said, " Son of Hermes." he held out his hand to shake.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April then glared at the girl, "Do not touch Kip unless you want to be killed."

Kippenger snorted, then the snort turned into a chuckle, then the chuckle turned into a laugh, then he was on the ground holding his sides, "April..." he said between wheezes, "you are too much."

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April looked at him confused, but then smiled, "How? If I may ask."

"What you just said..wow." He got up and held her hand.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April smiled more, "I don't want people to touch you, your my best friend!"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April intertwined their fingers together, "Thanks Kipbear! Your awesome!"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April laughed, rolling her eyes, "I know," she said flipping her hair.

Kippenger laugh harder then pulled out her necklace, " I took this about..." he checked his watch for the time, " I took this about 10 minutes ago and you didn't notice! I just keep getting better and better!"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April glared at him, punching his arm, taking the necklace and putting it on.

Kippenger rubbed his arm, "Oooooh! You gettin dem guns!" he teased playfully.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Heck yeah!" She said winking at him, flashing her muscles.

Kippengr laughed so hard, his sides went numb. "Well don't use 'em guns on me! I'm small and I got no gun of my own!" he mimicked shooting her with a gun.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April laughed, "We're partners in crime, I cant shoot my partner!" She said getting her own finger gun.

Kippenger rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'm the one that steals while you sit on the roof playing around with the rope that pulls me up and down." he chuckled lightly and hugged her.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Hey! I can steal too!" April said taking offense to what he just said.

Kippenger sighed holding out her necklace, "I know. But just not as well." he grinned wickedly.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April smacked his head, "Rood much.." She muttered.

Kippenger stood straight and nstantly put his head low in shame, "Sorry..."

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "It's okay, I forgive you Kippy!" April said with a bright smile, her pastel hair whipping around in the wind.

Kippenger looked up, broke into a huge grin, and tackled her. "Mind if I call you the Big Ape?"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Eww...your an ape, not me!" April said, trying to get out of his hold.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April shook her head, "I suck at cooking!"

Kipenger thought for a moment, rubbing his chin. " How about..." he snapped his fingers, " A pie!"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Noooo! I'm April! Not a pie..!" April said, "And get offfff!!!"

Kippenger sighed and got off, "Then I'll just have to stick to Month."

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "URGH...fine.." She muttered, "This is bullying!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"WHat???" Stephanie asked. She took out her bwo and arrows. "I mean no harm. I kill. And explode stuff. That's about it."

message 45: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Nick walked along the trail around the lake enjoying the peace and quiet. He often liked to be outside, more air and the feeling of freedom. Finding and apple tree near the path, he picked a ripe one and kept walking. He finally felt at peace and let his thoughts run wild as he ate the apple.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David sat on the shore of the lake. His eyes were down, focused on a small device in his hands. He glared at it, trying to make it work. His glasses were discarded next to him.

message 47: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Passing another tree Nick picked another apple to eat when he was done with his current one. He glanced at the lake and did a double take and saw there was a boy fiddling with something. As he kept walking on the trail he decided to sit down. He walked near the boy and sat down next to him. "Apple?" he offered to the boy, after all he had an extra.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) It took David a moment to realize someone was talking to him. "Huh, what, no thanks." He said softly. David looked up from the pieces in his hand at the other guy.

message 49: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Okay," Nick shrugged and kept on eating his apple. "Am I bothering you?" he questioned trying to be considerate. From experience he knew that there were people who just like to...exist and not feel the need to be social. Actually he was quite familiar with the feeling, having felt that way often in the past.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "No. You aren't bothering me." David replied. He set the jumble of pieces down in front of him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12