The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Armory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David stood at one of the work tables. He was staring at the device he was building, trying to figure out what was wrong with it. He took his glasses off.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah entered into the Armory, looking around, she saw a boy, she had on black clothing and converse on.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David set his glasses on the table and picked up the device. He was wearing a grey t-shirt, jeans, a blue unzipped hoodie, and a pair of converse, also blue.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah sat down on the other side of him, "Hello!" She said, poking his cheek.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David hadn't noticed her and jumped back. "Oh, what? Hi." He smiled slightly and kept looking at the device.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Hi, umm that that thing your looking at?" Miah asked, looking over at it.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David nodded. He set it back on the table and grabbed a screwdriver.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Cool...what is it?" Miah asked, unsure.

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I'm trying to make something that can sense monsters if they are close.." David said, taking apart a component of the device.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "wow...that would be very helpful..need any help?" Miah asked.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Sure." David shrugged. He kept taking part of the device apart.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "Okay...what can I do?" Miah asked, not knowing what to do.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hang on. In a minute, I'll need your help." David said quietly, pulling off part of the device

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah nodded, "Yes sir." She said jokingly.

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David rolled his eyes. He set down the small part of the device.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah waited for him to give her directions.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah waited for him to give her directions.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David fiddled with a different component of the device before setting it down. He slipped his glasses back on and looked over the part he had taken off.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah started to hum a song, bored, she waited until he needed her.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David determined that the part wasn't working at all. "Want to smash this with a hammer?" He asked, holding up the part.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Miah grinned, "Yes please." She said grabbing the hammer and smashing the device.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David watched her. He grabbed some seemingly random parts off the table and made a pile.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David looked at his watch. "I'm so sorry. I have to go." He picked up his stuff and quickly left.

message 25: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Nick opened the door and stuck his head in. "Is David here?" Nick asked.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) David was in the armory. He had his glasses on and looked up hearing someone. "Well, I'm David, so yes, I'm here."

message 27: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Hey, it's Nick," Nick said hesitantly. "The bird's back, but I gotta go get a fish for him. Meet back at the lake?"

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hey Nick. Sure. I'll be there in a few." David told him, starting to clean up.

message 29: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha alana walked in.She needed to get a few things.She picked um the items she need and asked "can someone help me carry this back to my cabin?"

message 30: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Okay," Nick said and went off to find a fish.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((here))

message 32: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha ((same))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((so what does Audrey get?))

message 34: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha Harmony arrived at the armory with Audery.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey quickly followed Harmony in. "Okay," she said.

message 36: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha she looked around and found what one of her sisters needed a new dagger. SInce HArmony was not flexible she asked can you get that dager on the top shef for me? she asked

message 37: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha if you are wondering why the hades we are doing, my sisters r really bossy and said I have to do all there work. its like that book that the mortals read. CInderelpha??

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey nodded. "Sure." She reached up, but couldn't quite get there. "Hold on," she said, and jumped up to the third shelf, now able to reach. She jumped down with the dagger in hand, smiling. "Training," she said in response to her jump up. She grabbed another weapon off a shelf. "Good thing we came here- I lost my knife days ago."

message 39: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha Hey um can you go dropp the daggers off by the Athena cabin door my sister will pick it up and thanks for the help

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" ((she goes and drops it off))

message 41: by Aneesha (new)

Aneesha and you get yourself a new one of u like

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 06, 2015 02:22PM) (new)

message 43: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber had been walking around doing absolutely nothing for two hours. She decided to look at some of the weaponry. Out of all the things she carried was a lighter and she twirled in between her fingers.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

A silver blade gleamed at her from the shelf. She reached to grab it, feeling a surge of power as she gripped the long knife.

message 45: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber's black hair covered her face as she walked in. She knee she could make people scared but her consoler said she needed friends. The green eyed girl scanned the room looking for something dark.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren slid the blade into it's sheath, now tied around her waist. Her long brown hair swished to the side as the breeze blew it. She felt like doing something, now, but then again weapons always set her ADHD off.

message 47: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber would a dark black sword and she smiled. Even being a child of Hades she was happy. She moved her hair out of her eyes as she walked over. Sometimes when she touched something she can see how its previous owner died.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren sensed someone else in the armory- she flipped around to see a girl with dark hair walking through the shelves, looking through weapons.

message 49: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber went to pick up the sword but stopped. She knew something bad happened and didn't want to touch it now. She flipped her raven hair back and continued to look, letting hrt bright green eyed scan the weapons.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Shaking her head, she continued looking through weapons.

« previous 1