The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Dining Pavilion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jac walked lazily into the pavilion a sleepy smile on her face. She had just woken up and coffee was callig her name. She was still in her pajamas, and yawned, her eyes hald lidded. She reached out for a cup of coffee, not exactly knowing where it was for sure.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Tobias moaned softly as he came in for breakfast. He sat down at what he thought wasthe Zeus table, but actually the Hemera one beside Jac. He took a cup of coffee, thinking it was soup, and a spoon and started drinking down the coffee.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt someone beside her and loked to her side. She opened her eyes widely and saw that it was Tobias. She giggled, seeig him drinking her coffee with a spoon. She kissed his cheek, taking he coffee away from him. "First of all, Good Morning. Second of all, wrong table. And Third of all, wrong food. Coffee is not soup." She laughed softly, drinkin what was left of the coffee and pursin her lips at the sudden alertness.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
He faintly heard someone speaking, and somehow, it sounded famiiar. "Jac?" he asked, moving his hand across her face ly,"Is that you?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She smile, shivering lightly at his touch. "the one and only, Tobias." she replied.

Tobias rubbed his eyes once more to regain his sight. Finally, he was able to see the beautiful figure sitting in front of him. He tackled her to the ground in a huge hug," Oh my gods! Where were you?" he had missed this girl so much.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jac giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tigHtly. "I have to ask you that same question!" She said kissing hiM. She hadnt seen him in forever, and now that he was here, she wanted him to stay with her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did too. Ive just been busy wih so much and i havent got any downtime. Im so sorry." She said pouting a little.

"Its ok." he sighed, thinking of his own tasks. "But what did you have?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I...ive been out of camp. I had to do something for one of the girls." She said lookin away.

Tobias could tell it was a secret and bit his lip, mentally slaping himself. "Good thing you're back." he finally said reassuringly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." She didt mention that she had been brutally hurt in he head by a empousai. He didnt need to be worried wih her issues,

Tobias studied her face, worried. "Yeah..." he replied hesitantly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jac smiled convincingly. "Im fine, i promise." No she wasnt. Her head pulsed a dull pain, she had been taking ambrosia, and she had to take some now. Or else the pain would overwhelm her, but she she decided not to. At least not in front of him.

"If you say so..." Tobias slowly stood up, wiping the dust off his jeans. The one person I thought I could share my feelingz with doesn't want to share theirs with me , he thought miserably.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey. I just dont want to worry you, ok? Your fine as is." She said standing up and hugging him.

Tobias reluctantly smiled, masking his fear and hugged her back.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Jac smiled, and pulled away. "So whats been up with you?" She asked holding his hand.

He thought for a moment about whether he should tell her or not, " Uhhh...nothing." he lied.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure?" She asked, caringly. Her eyes were knit with concern

"Yeah." he couldn't tell a single person, not even her what had happened in his last week.

message 24: by ClearSkye (last edited Feb 24, 2015 08:42PM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments After putting her surfboard away, Tori arrived at the dining pavilion starving. She walked over to the vending machine to grab a dink and maybe some chips.

message 25: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori left and went back to her cabin

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Walking next to the daughter of Apollo, Anemos grinned as they entered the pavilion. "I have two things to say. Thing Number One: You think I'm cute?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments "You totally did," Anemos insisted, his grin growing. "And my second question is: Who's Kate?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Anemos chuckled. "It's cute how you keep denying it." He grabbed two plates and passed one to Alyanna. "Maybe she's just been busy training," he suggested, 'she' being Kate.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Totally is, Anemos thought, but dropped the topic. "Gotcha," he said when she said that the girl wasn't a demigod. "Does that mean you leave camp to teach her? Or do you do some kind of video chat?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments "You mean extremely unlucky?" On his plate, some peanut butter and Ritz crackers appeared. He got a dull knife, then looked at the daughter of Apollo again. "Or do you like being chased by monsters on the way back to camp?"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Good practice? If you live, it is. Keeping that comment to himself, he picked up a few of his crackers while commenting, "You're a demigod. You were already weird." He walked to the fire and tossed the crackers he was holding into the flames, mumbling, "There ya go, Zeus."

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Using his knife, Anemos spread some peanut butter onto one of his crackers. "Because you like the adrenalin rush of being chased by a bloodthirsty monster? I'm pretty sure that there are other demigods who also like that," he said before taking a bite of his cracker.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Swallowing what was in his mouth, he prompted her to say more, "Liiiiiike?" He copied her and dragged out the word before eating the rest of his cracker.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber was sitting at her table as a Hermes boy was trying to get with her. She was in her black skinny jean, red sneakers, white tank top with a red and blue flannel over it. She was one of the few Hades girls and was quite distant with people since she adopted before birth. The Hermes boy touched her arm and a growled at him, "don't touch me." She absolutely hated most of the Hermes boys.

message 35: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments .

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber let out a laugh and stood up. She really liked that trick and picked the pitcher up. Unlike the Hermes kids who walked out of the place with a few of the other. She learned a few things from that cabin which was never leave something set and always keep your phone in your front pocket. A few of the Aphrodite girls looked at her in disgust because of her outfit as they past but she knew better. She knew they envied her hair because of the blue and purple natural tint it gave off in the sun. Once Amber looked at everyone in the dining pavilion before heading to the Hecate table.

message 37: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber gave him a small smile. "I saw you do something," she was blunt about it. Her bright green eyes complimented her pale skin almond with her raven hair. If this was normal some would say she was emo or gothic but black and dark colors was usual for Hades children. "Names Amber Fallon," she held her hand out.

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber shrugged, "I like to observe things since I'm already on my third phone." She hated the Hermes kids for that because they were thieves. "Its nice to meet you anyways and thanks that guy was annoying me so badly to go out with him."

message 39: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber nodded at him with a slight chuckle. "Yea but usually now a days a threaten to send people down to the Underworld if they touch my phone," she honestly did say that and even to her siblings but they needed to learn. She found herself falling silent as she wasn't one much to talk to people only dog that she created when she felt lonely.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Most of the time since they're scared of Hades and being killed," Amber shrugged. She didn't like having people touch her things especially her lighter. She didn't smoke but she was a pyromaniac and loved firelight.

message 41: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Amber thought for a moment before nodding. "Sure," she gave him a half smile that wasn't usually on her face but it made her look beautiful in her own way.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments [Arena?]

Amber watched him leave and pulled her hair back out of her face. "Yea," she wasn't the most interactive person so she was usually a loner and never talked much.

message 43: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments --------------------------------------------------------------
Tori arrived at the dinning pavillion. Looking over at the boy she whispered, "Is it locked?"

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It shouldn't be," Alex whispered back.

message 45: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Okay," she approached the building searching for any security cameras.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex approached with her. He didn't care if there were cameras or if they caught him on camera.

message 47: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori twisted the door knob and found it unlocked. She opened the door and walked in.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex glanced around before following her inside.

message 49: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Once inside she looked for the kitchen door. "There," she whispered and pointed to the left.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded. He quickly and quietly crossed the floor, heading to the door.

« previous 1