The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Cabin Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April was sitting on the ground, going through one of her prank book, getting lost in all the amazingness of them, so original and creative.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Kippenger was walking through the ground, so far he had 13 stolen items in his hand. He rubbed his hands, unable to wait to get more.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April looked up, she grinned, "Ey! Kip!!" She yelled over to him, waving.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Kippenger looked for the owner of the voice. He spotted April and grinned, " Hey Month!" he was pushed by a bigger dude so he stole something from him in return.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April groaned, "You know I hate to be called that!" She complained, "But look! I got a new prancing book!" She said putting the book really close to his face.

Kippenger stumbled backwards, " Pranks? Lets do half of what the book says right now!" he said, spreading out the items he stole on the ground.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April grinned, "Okay I found this one where you take a bunch of those cracker thing all around the room and tie them to one strong that's attached to the door and boom! They open the door to a loud scary noise and confetti!"

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April grinned, "Okay I found this one where you take a bunch of those cracker thing all around the room and tie them to one strong that's attached to the door and boom! They open the door to a loud scary noise and confetti!"

Kippenger grinned madly. He loved this girl. " I'll get the stuff." he skipped back to his bunk where all kinds of dangerous things lay.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April laughed as he raced off to get supplies, "Hurry up! We have to be quick!!" She yelled to him.

Kippenger came back with all the supplies. He had two things in each hand, one thing on his nose, and five things on his forehead. He looked ridiculous.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "The heck you do? You look like a clown with no life." April said bluntly, she ripped the things off his face, smiling sweetly.

"Thats what I always look like." he admitted smiling sheepishly.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments "hmm...true...well c'mon loser! Let's prank some people! Ooo what cabin...!? Oh the choices..." April grinned evilly.

"The...umm... Ares Cabin! Cant wait to see them runnin around screaming like dem little kids!" he carried the stuff and ran over to the Ares cabin

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments April snickered, going after him,"So you got the crackers?"

"I sure do." he said, keeping a steady pace ahead of her.

ʟıṡєһ ~ Ԁѧяʟıṅɢ, ʏȏȗʟʟ ɞє ȏҡѧʏ  | 105 comments Once they were at the Ares cabin. She pulled out the string she had in her pocket, "Okay, Ares kids are in combat training right now so that gives us...20 minutes."

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria walked out of her cabin and stopped immediately, her hand still placed neatly on the doorknob. Her bright blue eyes bounced from place to place, cabin door to tree branch. She loved, well not really loved, more like had to examine her surroundings to make sure she could fit in well. Nothing really exciting or chaotic was happening right now, so she had a few minutes of quiet. She strolled through the courtyard glancing around occasionally at the other demigods. Aria spotted an empty bench and walked towards it, sitting down and making herself comfortable. Hopefully no one remembers me, she thought and laid down on the bench, setting her head nicely on the arm rest and her crossed legs on the other.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Aria stared up at the blue sky, watching the clouds move slowly overhead. She breathed in deeply, smiling at the smell of freshly cut grass and maplewood. She lifted her right hand directly above her face and checked her watch. She had been lying on this bench for almost an hour, and yet no one had come to talk to her. That's what you get for not socializing enough, Aria thought as she positioned herself to sit upright with her feet on the ground again. She sighed as she scanned the courtyard again, wondering where everybody was. Aria stood up and started to walk around, eventually leaving the courtyard.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ferra Pérola walked barefoot around the courtyard, humming to herself while levitating one of her favorite books just for the heck of it.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick was sitting in the courtyard. He was bent over a notebook, his dark hair falling in his eyes.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Not noticing the boy sitting maybe 20 feet away, Pérola decided to levitate herself, something she still needed a bit of practice doing. Shakily lifting herself a couple feet off the ground, she jerked herself in the direction of the boy, intending to "fly" at full speed across the courtyard. Just then she noticed the boy right in front of her, and her eyes widened, not wanting to crash into him. She abruptly let herself fall to the ground, but in doing so she accidentally hit the boy's head with her leg. She landed with an "Oof!" on the ground.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Feb 23, 2015 06:19PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick was off in his own world and didn't notice the girl until she accidentally hit him in the head. "Oww." He muttered softly, looking up. He pushed his hair out of his eyes so he could actually see. Derrick finally saw the girl. "You alright?" He asked softly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Pérola lifted her head to meet the boy's piercing blue eyes. She blinked in surprise at his question. "Am I alright?" she repeated, "I smacked you on the head! I should be asking you that question." She threw her head back and laughed, feeling insanely ridiculous in front of this calm boy. "I'm Ferra Pérola, by the way," she said with a smile, "But you can just call me Pérola."

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Feb 23, 2015 06:39PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick sighed softly, looking at her with his blue grey eyes. "Well you just fell out of the air and hit the ground, that's why I was asking." He said softly. "Nice to meet you, Perola." He didn't offer his name. Derrick absentmindedly messed with his lip piercing.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((nah, it's ok. I only put it there b/c it's in the original Portuguese word))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Pérola noticed the boy didn't tell her his name, which struck her as a bit unsocial, but then she brushed that thought away. "He probably just doesn't like giving out information to random strangers who whack him on the head," she thought, "can't say I blame him." "Who's your parent?" she asked, hoping this wasn't too private either. She levitated her book, which was lying in the grass, over to where she was.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Hades." Derrick replied. He glanced around the courtyard, his black hair falling in front of his face again. He didn't bother to push it back. Derrick glanced back at the girl.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Pérola nodded. That made sense. The boy gave off that Hades-ish aura that couldn't be mistaken for any of the 12 Olympian gods.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick stayed silent. He was trying to guess who her parent was. He knew that whatever god or goddess was her parent, they had some powers because Perola was able to levitate stuff.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh!" she said, sitting up. "I think you should meet someone."
She whistled a simple three-note tune that rang into the trees.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Okay.." Derrick looked at her. 'Can't she tell that I am not social..?' He thought to himself. He looked at the trees, wondering what she had summoned.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

There was a rustle in the trees. Suddenly a large, handsome raven with black iridescent wings burst through the clearing, flying directly to Pérola's outstreched arm.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick saw the Raven and smiled slightly. He thought it was cool that she had a tamed Raven.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2015 04:27PM) (new)

Pérola stroked her raven's back and smiled. "This is Orion," she said. "Orion, meet.....um, this guy."

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick looked up at the Raven. He smiled faintly. "hello, Orion." He said softly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Orion cocked his head to one side. "Hello Derrick." He replied.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "How do you know my name?" Derrick asked, biting his lower lip. He glared at the bird.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Pérola smiled sheepishly and quietly told Orion to shush. "Well, see, Orion isn't a normal talking raven. He can also read a person's innermost thoughts. Sorry about that. I thought he'd know better."

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick sighed softly. "Great.. A bird reading my thoughts." He glared at Orion for a moment and then looked back around the courtyard.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Orion turned his head to Derrick. "You have some--" he was cut off by Pérola, who clamped his beak shut with her hand. "Orion!" she scolded. "Come on, you're better than that. Go now. I'll get you later."

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick looked around the courtyard, ignoring the bird. He put his hand on the left side of his neck, covering his feather tattoo.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Orion gave Pérola what could have been perceived as a glare and then flew back into the trees, cawing loudly.

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick looked back at Perola after her Raven had left. "You have a very odd bird." He said softly.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Pérola shrugged. "I'm sure you've seen odder things." She said. She drew her knees up to her chest. "I certainly have."

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Fair point." He moved his hand away from his neck. Derrick closed the notebook that was in his lap.

« previous 1 3