The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Strawberry Fields

Comments Showing 1-50 of 262 (262 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor walked along playing with her bracelets. She was shy and timid at time and other she was outspoken but that's what she got for being bipolar.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex was sitting in a random row of the fields. He had his laptop in his lap and was quickly typing. His dark hair covered his face.

message 4: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments She was nervous and continued to look behind herself. Taylor hadn't been looking at the ground on front of her and tripped, "dang." She used her hands to catch herself.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex looked up, hearing something. He looked around. Alex bit his lip, wondering who or what he heard.

message 6: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments The blonde sat up and pulled her leg up to her chest. She examined her and and looked at the rut in the ground. She fidgeted with her bracelets again and saw her faint white line as she pulled herself up.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex closed his laptop. He set it on the ground and stood up, grabbing his dagger/sword. He looked around.

message 8: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor hobbled as she continued down the row. She felt at peace for a small moment but was still nervous. Her past had done the worst to which also gave her depression.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex saw the girl. "You alright?" He called out, seeing how she was walking.

message 10: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor jumped up what looked like two feet in the air and fell on her butt. She was easily scared because of her nerves as well as moody.

message 11: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex picked up his laptop and slowly walked toward the girl. He offered his hand to help her up.

message 12: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor shook her head and picked herself up. She never liked relying on people. "Its okay," she stuttered slightly in the beginning of her words.

message 13: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Okay." Alex shrugged. He brushed his black hair out of his eyes so he could actually see her

message 14: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor looked at her feet letting her hair curtain her face. She wasn't really one for the spot light even if it went against what she was. A daughter of Athena always wants to win but she just hated it.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded slightly. He could tell the girl was quiet and shy so he figured he should leave her alone.

message 16: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "I'm Taylor," she continued to play with her bracelets. She knew it was impolite to not introduce herself. Even as shy as she was once someone got to know her and she trusted then turn she more open.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Nice to meet you, Taylor.. I'm Alex." He introduced himself quietly. He was a shy person normally as well, mainly because once people knew his parent they didn't like to talk or be around him.

message 18: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor smiled a bit and bit on her bottom lip. She looked up and her stormy grey eyes were noticeable. She seemed younger even though she was seventeen but it was her personality. "Nice to her you, Alex."

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex nodded. He noticed her eyes and guessed her mom was Athena. He slipped his dagger into one of the loops of his black jeans. He absentmindedly rubbed the side of his neck, a habit he has had for years.

message 20: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments She looked back down at her feet seeing the scars on her legs were she wore shorts. Taylor hated all the ugly scares she had and it made her feel like she was to be alone. Foster care was one of the worst things on her in her life and she was usually in her room. "Sorry if I took you away from something important."

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's alright, I wasn't doing anything important." Alex told her. "You sure you're alright..?" He asked softly.

message 22: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments She looked at her ankle seeing a bruise form around it. "Just tripped earlier," she let her hands fall to her sides. "I'm used to it though," she sighed knowing the beatings from other foster kids.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex bit his lip. "Okay.." He could tell that something was bothering her but didn't want to ask.

message 24: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments She looked at the laptop on the ground and sighed. "Can I set down?" she really didn't feel like walking all the way back to her cabin and then have her sibling flip out. Only few knew and since she was shy that became protective over her.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex shrugged. "That's fine." He sat on the ground by his laptop.

message 26: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor sat down and pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on them. She wanted a friend outside if her siblings because it made her feel more comfortable around other. "Thank you," she muttered.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "You don't have to thank me..." Alex said softly. He bit his Lower lip, looking over at her.

message 28: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Why?" she asked confused. She had manners and knew how to treat people. Taylor didn't understand him but she wanted to figure him out.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Because I didn't do anything that you should thank me for.." Alex explained quietly. He stopped biting his lip.

message 30: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor watched him closely. "You didn't tell me to leave you alone which I'm thankful for." She was making herself smaller then she already was with her small frame.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "I may not like talking or be good at being social, but I'm not rude like that.." Alex said softly. He watched Taylor, thinking.

message 32: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor nodded at him with a slight smile."Most would of told me to leave."

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "If you were bothering me, I would've just left, not told you to leave. Its my problem if I don't like someone, not theirs.." Alex replied.

message 34: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments She bit her lip and nodded. She looked at the ground beside her and freaked. "Kill it!" she jumped up yelling. Her worst fear, spider. "Kill it, kill it!"

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex stood up. He closed his eyes and killed the spider, squashing it with his shoe. He opened his eyes after the spider was dead.

message 36: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor was hyperventilating by now and hugging her sides. She couldn't help her fear the the creature but it was just that.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex looked over at her. "It's alright, it's gone now.."

message 38: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments She nodded and tried to hyperventilating. Taylor hugged her sides tightly but she was glad that the pain attack that she felt coming had stopped.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex watched her. He wasn't afraid of anything really, not even death. He took a deep breath.

message 40: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor's breathing was noe fully normal but she looked at her feet. She really dislike spiders so much. "Sorry," she voiced softly.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's alright. You don't need to be sorry for freaking out about something you're afraid of.." Alex told her quietly.

message 42: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor let out a small laugh. "Hard to say when your afraid of too many things." She knew she was afraid of spiders, foster home, most people.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Being afraid of something is better than not fearing anything.." Alex replied.

message 44: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor shook her head at him. "Being afraid of what I am makes no sense and I'd rather not be afraid of any of it."

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Some fears can help keep you alive though." Alex replied. He bit his lip, looking around.

message 46: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor shook her head st him but didn't argue. It was made a point at the home to not argue but just give up. "You like music?" she changed subject.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex smiled slightly and nodded. "Yeah.." He was grateful that she changed the subject, fears wasn't something he liked to talk about.

message 48: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor sat back down and pulled her legs to her chest. "Music is really comforting," she smiled at the though. On both wrist she had leather and rubber bracelets, she moved them around absent mindedly.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex sat in front of her. He looked at the bracelets on her arms. "What are some of your favorite bands?" He asked curiously.

message 50: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor pursed her lips as she thought for a moment. She wasn't into calm music but more of rock and metal because it was distracting yet she understood they lyrics. "I like The Fray and Fall Out Boy," she continued to think about it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6