The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Fireworks Beach

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by MOVED - CHECK BIO (last edited Feb 18, 2015 12:10PM) (new)

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Anemos eyed the water warily. He was sitting on the sand, far enough away that he wouldn't have to worry about getting wet. It wasn't that he didn't like swimming or anything like that. Nah, he was just being cautious of a certain sea god who, as he recalled, fought with his dad. A lot.

He looked away from the water and down at the sand in front of him, moving his hand across it. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but he did know that he was bored. Very, very bored.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna surfaced from the water pulling her hair back. She took a deep breath, and blinked a few times. She had just come back from her band practice and needed time to relax.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Using one of his hands, Anemos began to push aside the sand, digging. Maybe he'd find a seashell or something. He lifted his head after a few moments, looking around. He didn't see anyone that he was familiar with, and liked, so that was a bummer. Turning his gaze to the ocean, he was slightly surprised when he saw someone out in the water, 'cause he pretty sure that they hadn't been there a minute ago.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna looked around and let out a little scream. There was a boy on the shore. She tilted her head, her eyes widened as she watched the boy. "Hi there!" She waved at him.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments At least I'm not the only one who's surprised, Anemos thought, swearing that he'd heard a small scream come from the girl. He offered a small wave back, then lowered his hand to the sand. "Hello."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alyanna was still surprised and swam up to shore, squeezing the water out of her clothes. "Sorry i am little surprised. Thought I was the only one here. Im Alyanna by the way." She said with a polite nod.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Shrugging, Anemos told her, "It's fine. I thought the same thing." He leaned back on his hands, recovering from his surprise more quickly than she was. "I'm Anemos."

((I gotta go for a bit. *Groans* ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, iz okay))

"Nice to meetcha Anemos. What brought you here?" She said as she walked over to a nearby palm tree and made sure her guitar was still intact. She dried her hair, glancing over to him.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments ((I'm back!))

Anemos watched as she walked over to the instrument, wondering why he hadn't noticed it before. "Boredom," he answered plainly. Completely, absolute boredom. "I assume that you came here to swim?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay!XDD))

Alyanna grinned. "Boredom? I thought something more along the lines of building a sandcastle...but that works too." She nodded. "I need a place to relax after practice." Or when she got worked up. In this case, it was both.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments ((Okay, maybe I wasn't fully back.. But I am now!))

Building a sandcastle? Why would she think that? Probably because I was digging in the sand. He didn't comment on it, instead asking, "Practice for what?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Practice for next week's school concert. My band and I, Internationally Dangerous, we're playing. We practice over FaceTime, so I devote myself to it. Dancing Practice and Guitar Practice, it all adds up." Alyanna said listing it off on her fingers. Guitar was her life, as well as singing. But she was afraid of people judging her, so she never sang out loud. The only person who knew she could sing was her older, now deceased sister, Maddy.

message 14: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori arrived at the beach with her surf board. Unfortunately it wasn't a very good day for surfing, but she could fix that. She walked to the surf until the water lapped at her toes. Closing her eyes she concentrated on slowly increasing the wave size.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick was sitting down on the beach, far from the water. He watched a girl who had just come to the beach. He watched as the waves slowly grew.

message 16: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Feeling that the waves were big enough to do a little surfing she went out on the board. Paddling toward the next wave and catching it.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick watched the girl surf. He sighed softly and looked down at the sand. He took his hand and began to draw on it.

message 18: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments After catching a few more waves, she reduced the waves to what they were before. Then picking up her board, she started walking up the beach and noticed a boy. Unsure what to do, she stopped walking.

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick's hair hung in front of his face as he drew. He bit his lower lip. Derrick kept drawing in the sand, a full picture slowly coming to life.

message 20: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments The boy appeared to be drawing something in the sand. After a moment she started walking toward the wooden stairs but at the last minute changed direction and headed toward a tree behind the boy.

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick was off in his own world and wasn't paying attention. He kept drawing, finishing the piece. It wasn't anything overly detailed, just a drawing of a person with wings.

message 22: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments After leaning the board against the tree she slowly approached the boy and leaned over her shoulder, curious to see what he was drawing.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick finally sensed someone behind him. He ran his hand through the sand and destroyed the art.

message 24: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Disappointed that he erased the drawing before she could figure it out, she stepped back suddenly aware that she must seem like a creepy stalker

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick pushed his hair out of his eyes and glanced back at the person. He realized it was the girl that was surfing earlier.

message 26: by ClearSkye (last edited Feb 20, 2015 04:28PM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Embarrassed to be caught she apologized, "Sorry, I..." she trailed off not knowing how to explain. "I uh..." should quit sounding stupid? she thought

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "It's alright." Derrick replied. He turned back to the sand in front of him.

message 28: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Feeling awkward she searched for something else to say. Cautiously she asked, "What were you drawing? If you don't mind me asking..."

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Just wings." He said simply. Derrick began drawing something else.

message 30: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Oh," she replied as he started drawing again. She sat down slightly behind so she wouldn't get in the way and leaned forward watching.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick kept working, not caring if she saw the art. The drawing didn't look like anything yet, just lines in the sand.

message 32: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Tori stared at the lines as he drew them trying to figure out what it was that he was drawing.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick's hands expertly moved over the sand, drawing. He finished and took his hands away. The drawing was a wolf, looking up at the sky, head up as if it was howling.

message 34: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Amazed she stared at the drawing. "You are so skilled..." she mumbled.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick shrugged. "I guess." He looked down at his drawing.

message 36: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Well you have talent and that's coming from someone who can't really draw. What else can you draw?" Tori asked as she kept staring at the wolf.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Umm. I don't really know. Anything I guess." Derrick shrugged again. He slowly ran his hand through the wolf, destroying it.

message 38: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "What about something like...I dunno, a shark?" She asked wanting to see another drawing.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) He nodded. He ran his hand against the sand, evening it out. He started drawing a shark.

message 40: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments She watched as the shark slowly speared. "So cool. How long have you been drawing?"

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "As long as I can remember." Derrick replied. He glanced over at her.

message 42: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "True talent," She said and sat back looking at the ocean trying to picture him as a young kid drawing in her mind.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick wiped the art off the sand. He glanced over at the girl, whose name he still didn't know.

message 44: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Realizing she was being watched her gaze shifted to blue eyes. She smiled suddenly feeling very shy.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick smiled slightly. He looked out at the ocean.

message 46: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments She stood feeling hungry after all her surfing. "I gotta go get something to eat, so I guess I'll see you around?" she said as she walked toward her surfboard.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yeah, I guess." Derrick shrugged and looked at her.

message 48: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments She picked up her board, turned around and said "Okay, bye!" She smiled and waved at the boy. Turning around again she headed for the wooden steps.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Derrick watched her leave and then turned back toward the ocean.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) | 159 comments Azalea wrote: ""Practice for next week's school concert. My band and I, Internationally Dangerous, we're playing. We practice over FaceTime, so I devote myself to it. Dancing Practice and Guitar Practice, it all ..."

((So sorry!))

"Sounds like you stay busy," Anemos commented, starting to smile. He tilted his head slightly, studying her. "Is it safe to guess that your godly parent is Apollo?"

« previous 1 3