The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 204 (204 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira walked into the forest and climbed up a tree so that she couldn't be seen by anyone below her. Then she leaned against the trunk and closed her eyes.

message 3: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor walked around cautiously. Being the daughter of Athena made her think and be ahead. Also her being bipolar made it harder for her to keep her feelings in check.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira saw the girl and silently slid out of the tree and casually leaned against the trunk. "Hi! What's your name? I don't think I've seen you here before."

message 5: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor looked at,her am shrugged. "I'm new around here." Not even many in her cabin knew her name.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex "Nice to meet you." Sapphira said kindly. "I'm Sapphira."

message 7: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Taylor," she smiled softly. She wasn't big with people around but sometimes it was best.

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira smiled. "SO what brings you to the forest? If I'm interfering with a peaceful nature walk, I totally understand and will go back in my tree." She added quickly.

message 9: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor shrugged at her. "Just needed some freash air and calming surroundings." She didn't have anything on her mind.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira nodded. "Understandable. I like to come out here just to be alone sometimes. Its really hard to get a break when you're always fighting off monsters and trying to stay alive all the time."

message 11: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "Its not really hard. Just need a strategy that is most appropriate to win." She didn't mean to technically give away who she was but it just happened like that.

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira grinned. "Daughter of Athena, huh? That's cool. I'm a daughter of Poseidon." She grinned. "I sometimes wish that I was smarter."

message 13: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor shrugged, "being smarter isn't always a good thing." She grew up in a Foster home and was bullied around.

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex Sapphira nodded knowingly. "Yeah." She knew what it was like to be bullied and not cared for. "I know how it feels when everyone hates you because you know something that they don't."

message 15: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments "I was considers a nerd for it which was horrible." Taylor played with her bracelets. seeing the faint white lines on her wrist.

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex ((Sorry!!!!! My computer broke for days and then I was sick!1!!!!!! I am so sorry!))

SApphira wrinkled her nose. "I always prided my self on being a geek. I don't see how being a nerd could be any different. I think that people should be treated awesomely no matter if they are a geek or a nerd." She said diplomatically.

message 17: by dreaмcнιld (new)

dreaмcнιld | 366 comments Taylor nodded at her. "Some people just do it because their parents do it to them." She looked at her feet knowing that it happened all the time.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey flipped down from the tree, her pen jammed behind her ear. She'd left her notepad back in her bag at the Apollo cabin- today she didn't feel like drawing. But there was no leaving behind your pen. That was an artist's law.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
Connor was walking aimlessly around the forest trying to find a spot with trouble or someone he could talk to. He was bored beyond belief and he dearly needed that to change, all his friends were busy.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey, deep in thought barely saw the boy walking in front of her until she'd almost slammed into him. Quickly backtracking, she looked at the boy with mild interest. "What are you doing here?"

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
"Might I ask the same question to you?" he asked hoping she would be the person to put him out of his boredom. He looked into her eyes and found a sense of adventure, that was good sign.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey smiled the tiniest bit. "Yeah, you might. But I asked first."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, I'm back))

"Fine, I was looking for trouble or someone to talk to. I'm quite bored." he said, his eyes darting back and forth between her and the trees. A side effect of his ADHD.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Audrey smiled a little. She plucked her pen out from behind her ear. "Well, my friend, you're staring trouble straight in the face." She clicked open the pen. "You want to know why I'm here?"

"Yes." he replied, still looking around for the faintest hint of real trouble,"And if you are trouble." he added,"Then I guess I can say goodbye to my boredom." he sad, waving at nothing in particular.

"Yes." he replied, still looking around for the faintest hint of real trouble,"And if you are trouble." he added,"Then I guess I can say goodbye to my boredom." he sad, waving at nothing in particular.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, if you are wondering what I'm doing here," she said, walking over to a tree with white bark, "here's your answer."
Audrey began drawing what looked like a map on the tree's bark, marking a simple X where she wanted to go. It was in the heart of the forest, in fact. Audrey clicked her pen close and pointed at the X.
"That's where I want to go."

"Uh huh." he frowned, studying the map. It was simple, but he still couldn't make out anything but that the X seemed to be in the middle."Are you on a treasure hunt or something?" he asked, remembering the tales he used to be told by his mom about pirates.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ha! No, I'm not on anything of the sort." Audrey shook her head. "I heard a rumor, two years ago, that there was a place in the center of the forest here where you could talk to the dead," she said. Her face turned sad. "My sister." Her voice was now a whisper. "She was just a little girl. I want to speak to her."

"Oh." Connor looked down at the ground, ashamed. He had lost his whole family, and he knew how much it hurt. Suddenly, a thought came to his head,"Can I test it with you?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, if you're up to it," she said.

"Yes please." Connor nnodded eagerly, all his calmness and seriousness vanishing in that moment. Now replade with a look of raw hope.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabine was in the forest, quiet as ever. Her arrows were on her back in the sheath, her bow tucked over her shoulder. Hair falling in wavy black ringlets, she stood, yawning. The forest was not only quiet, but it had all sorts of things she could use to build with- maybe she'd get lucky and find metal.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex walked through the forest. He liked how quiet it was, nobody would really notice him here. His black hair fell in front of his eyes but he didn't bother to fix it. He had a Stygian Iron sword strapped to his side.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Looking up into the trees, she wondered where she would find metals here and heard a slight rustle somewhere near by. Drawing an arrow in her bow, she looked carefully around, terrified. Since her sister's leaving her behind, Sabine had been wary of other people- but there were more than people in the forest.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex walked quietly through the forest, looking around. It was calm in the forest, just the rustling of some creatures nearby. He wondered why he had chosen to wander out to the forest.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Carefully, she lowered the arrow, but keeping it in hand she moved towards the trees, looking carefully.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex heard noise that sounded more like a person than a creature. He bit his lip, looking around. He could easily shadow travel and escape if he needed to.

(By the way, He's a son of Thanatos, God of Death)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(Cool. Mine's the daughter of Hephaestus, god of crafting.)

Sabine looked closer into the woods, her sharp eyes straining. There- the smallest bit of movement. Clearly human movement. Blowing out a sound of relief, she tucked the arrow back into it's sheath and pulled her bow over her back. Unsure of exactly what to do, she moved backwards, stumbling and falling onto a large block of wood.

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex drew his sword, hearing a Loud noise very close to him.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Standing up and brushing dirt off her already dirty, stained from working jeans, Sabine stood and wiped the dirt off her tan hands. Shaking her head slightly, she called out, "Who's there?"

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex didn't answer the voice. He kept walking.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Moving forward as silently as possible, she tried again. "Hello?" Getting no response, she shrugged and looked up at the trees. If she couldn't find metal, wood should do. Lifting herself into the tree, she flipped out an old rope from her pocket and used it haul herself up higher, where she found a good, steady branch that would fall soon. Whipping out her pocket knife, she cut fiercely until it broke.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex kept hearing noises that sounded like they were from a human. He put his sword back at his side, moving quicker through the trees, not wanting to be noticed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Stuffing the rope, knife, and branch in her bag, she hoped from branch to branch on the tree, her slim figure fast. Reaching the last branch before the full trunk, she held onto it with her hands, swung, and fell to the ground, catching herself just in time. Smiling, she brushed dirt and twigs from her body and shook out the leaves from her hair.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex sighed. 'Please don't be following me,' he thought to himself. He bit down on his lip.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sitting down, she pulled out her knife and the branch, and began to whittle it into a point. Arrows were always hard, but she made them better than most. Sharpening the tip to a fine point, she began the lower parts. Hearing movement around her, she looked up.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex slowed down, not hearing anything following him. He took a deep breath.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Careful not to step on the stick, she shoved her things into her bag and called out again. "Anyone? I can hear something."

« previous 1 3 4 5