The Camp Half-Blood Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay Sites > Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 185 (185 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 02, 2015 06:26PM) (new)

Azalea threw her dagger hitting spot on. right between the eyes. she blew away her hair which was loosely fitted into a ponytail. she wore a loose blue cream tank top and black jeans. she dug her black boots into the dirt. "could be better." she muttered and went over to the dummy, yanking out her dagger.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie walked into the arena, and saw Azalea. Nodding a greeting, she pulled out her bow and arrow. Her belt gleamed in the sunlight, and with her dark jeans and light green top (with jacket!) she looked just like a Hunter. Her braided hair ran down her back, a short braid, really, and sometimes it got in her way. Stephanie aimed for the same dummy Azalea was attacking. Pulling back the string, she let it fly. The arrow landed in his heart, right the same time Azalea's dagger did.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thought it was every dummy for every person." Azalea said licking her lips, pullin the dagger out of the dummy's head. She preferred a solitary life, despite beig head couceler of the Athena Cabin. and when she was around others, she showed hosility to the girls and hung around the boys, since they couldnt really betray her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm a bad aim." Stephanie said. Holding out her hand, the arrow flew back in her quiver. "Maybe you can open up. I believe that killing people together shows more painful deaths." Stephanie, on the other hand, showed no admiration whatsoever to boys, and being leader of the Hunters when Artemis wasn't there....it was called girls have girls' backs.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Killing people together results in stupidity. You want the credit, go kill the girl yourself. Dont rely on no one to help you with it. Dont trust many people. Definitely dont trust girls." Azalea warned with a bitterness in her voice. Stupid girls, they ruined her life. They were the source of the scars on her body. She walked back, and aimed at the dummy again. "Improve your aim then." She smirked, hitting the dagger in point again in the middle of the eyes.

message 7: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kali walked to an empty area in the arena away from the other people throwing daggers. She extended her Bo Staff from it's pen form and began with the simple "Skip Catch" technique.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Azalea walked over again to pick up the dummy when she noticed another girl. "I feel like this place is infested with girls." She muttered, loudly enough so both of them could hear it. Her distrust and hate towards her own gender was clear in her everyday actions. She made it clear in her everyday actions. She never wanted any of them to think they could take advantage of her. That was the little girl from Miami. Not who she was today.

message 9: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Gee, clearly someone got up on the wrong side of the bed..." Kali muttered and moved onto a different technique accurately moving the staff around her whole body.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"That phrase would work." Azalea mused, switching her dagger into her sword. "If i had ever gone to sleep last night to begin with." She smirked, and moved onto the next dummy ripping it to shreds within seconds. "The name's Azalea, so you have something to curse at when I piss you off." She said in a serious voice, licking her lips and wiping the sweat off her forehead.

message 11: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kali responded sarcastically, "And what a wonderful sense of humor you have there," and kept spinning the staff faster

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, i try." Azalea rolled her eyes with a grin and curtsied to the best of her ability. "So whats your name?" She asked feeling the need to talk. Normally she would tesent even uttering a word to a girl, but she was bored. If she got mad...well...she did have her sword on hand.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

**resent

message 14: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Kali," she responded and silently chuckled at the other girl's attempt to curtsy -not that she could do any better- and started to slow down the staff to a halt. She could sense the other girl's fiery spirit and admittedly appreciated it, after all she was descended from Nike.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kali? Its....a name...." She said not bothering to hide the implied anger and disgust. She couldnt help it. She had that attitude around every girl she met. Well...apever older girl or girl of the same age.

message 16: by ClearSkye (last edited Feb 15, 2015 08:25PM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "Yeah, gotta problem with it?" She questioned and advanced toward the other girl. Quickly she switched her staff for her bow and arrows. Carefully she aimed and shot an arrow into the dummy the girl had earlier destroyed. She straightened and smirked.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"If i do?" Azalea asked with a wicked grin. This girl thought she could scare her, Azalea? She chuckled softly. She was sooo wrong. Azalea never got scared. At least not of anything this girl could cause. Well...almost anything this girl could cause.

message 18: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments The girl was pretty amusing with that gleam in her eyes. "Hmm..." was all she said as she stepped back and closed her eyes. Quietly she mumbled: "I sense a feeling of loss coming from you...perhaps heartbreak?" Realizing she said that a loud her eyes flashed open suddenly afraid of the other girl's reaction. She slung her bow over her back and cautiously studied the girl waiting.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2015 08:52PM) (new)

Azalea froze, gripping the hilt of her sword. "How do you.." She said her eyes softening and her posture weakening. Realizing what was going on, she stood up straight again, her eyes cold. "Ive lost many things. A life, a love, happiness. But that doesnt matter now does it..." She said viciously, swinging her sword.

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
((Looks like somebodys gonna get real hurt for not payin attention now))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, hey percyyy))

message 22: by ClearSkye (last edited Feb 15, 2015 08:53PM) (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Maybe it was just her imagination but Kal swore she saw something in the other girl's eyes, but it was gone in a flash. Suddenly she groaned and fell down on her knees clutching her head as she got hit with a wave of nausea. She swore under her breath.

message 24: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments 'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "((Looks like somebodys gonna get real hurt for not payin attention now))"

((XD))

Ƭнєяє ιѕ ησ gяєαтєя ѕσяяσω тнαη тσ яєcαƖƖ тнє мιѕєяу ιη тιмє ωє ωєяє нαρρу. (Percy) | 422 comments Mod
ClearSkye♆ wrote: "'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "((Looks like somebodys gonna get real hurt for not payin attention now))"

((XD))"

((Heheh))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Azalea paused raising her eyebrow. "If your scared you can just say so. No need to go acting a sickness." She switched her sword into a phone and shoved it in her pocket. This girl....she knew of him. Or at least least what she felt. She would always be heartbroken. They took away the one person she loved. They took away Jay.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "ClearSkye♆ wrote: "'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "((Looks like somebodys gonna get real hurt for not payin attention now))"

((XD))"
..."

((Has she made that impression on you? Yayay! I feel accomplished))

Azalea wrote: "'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "ClearSkye♆ wrote: "'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wr..."

((Lol yup, she has the characteristics of a tough leader))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "Azalea wrote: "'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold Iɴ α world ѕo wroɴɢ wrote: "ClearSkye♆ wrote: "'Cαυѕe I cαɴ'т ғeel мy ғαce I woɴ'т ѕтrυɢɢle oɴ Iɴ α world ѕo cold I..."

((Thats what i was aiming for. She hates girls because of her past. But she loves hanging around with guys. She is forever single. For now...))

((Suspense, and in that case, you have reached your goal!))

message 31: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments She recovered enough of her senses but stood to quickly and tilted toward the other girl. Luckily she caught her self and headed for the door. As she neared a pillar she sunk down against it breathing heavily. She swore again as she got hit with another wave. "Don't. Mind. Me" she ground out between her teeth, and closed her eyes as her mind spun around.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2015 09:04PM) (new)

"uhhhh...thats kinda impossible to do. Much as i hate girls, i am head counceler. Part of the whole being responsible and leader thing. Whats wrong?" Azalea grit her teeth, wanting to not care. But she was the Athena Cabin Head Councelor, which resulted in responsibility. She couldnt leave a camper like this. Even a....she gagged a bit...even a girl.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha thanks))

message 35: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments "And you sound so willing." she shot back. After a stretch of silence she looked up and said, "I'm fine now." Such a liar, Kal she thought to herself. "Don't give up hope, okay?" Then she closed her eyes again.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who said anything about being willing? Its just my duty, if you wanted to give it a name." Azalea said raising her eyebrow, clearly amused. "Lady, trust me when i say i know your lying. Been there done that several tomes. And it aint doing anybody any good. So spill, do you need to be taken to the infirmary? Cuz i can get someone. Id come...but, i never go to the infirmary. It. Freaks me out." She shook her head, shuddering a bit. "And...hope was something that the little girl from Miami had. Not me." She said bitterly, gritting her teeth to control any snarky remarks.

message 37: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments Kal snorted. "It's called sarcasm lady." she sneered back. Then a little more seriously she said, "Really, I'm fine now, see?" She stood to prove it. She cocked her head to the side a little and studied the other girl. Kal nodded and mused, "Yeah, there's still some hope in you," Then she leaned against the column and continued to study the girl.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im a teenager. Still a girl." Azalea amended with a snarky laugh. "If you say so, Kali." She said crossing her arms over her chest. "And theres still some stupidity in you. Hope is for weaklings. I dont need nor want hope." she said with an amused look. As if this girl understood. She chuckled darkly to herself.

message 39: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments She chuckled, "stupidity, call it what you will." She stopped leaning against the column and walked to the door and called over her shoulders, "Well I'm off to stables, have fun...stabbing dummies, see ya." And silently slipped through the exit.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im calling it what i see." Azalea remarked as she watched the girl. She waved, sighing in relief. "Goodbyeeeee! Not gonna miss ya!" She smirked and went back to practicing her combat.

((That really helped with character buildup))

message 41: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((Good :D ))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Azalea shook her head, wondering why the two first people she had seen in the morning had to be girls. Where there only girls in the arena? She didnt think so, because when she normally came, there were several guys. "Stupid. Idiotic. Girls." The last girl, Kali, seemed to feel her emotions. It scared her, knowing that her weakness might be exploited. But she left, thank the gods.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex walked into the arena and looked around. He only saw one other person there. He pulled up the hood on his hoodie, hiding his face. Alex ignored the other person that was there and chose a dummy on the far side of the arena. He didn't draw his sword, instead he raised his arms as if he was in an actual fight.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Azalea saw a figure moving and turned around. A boy. Oh thank the dear gods! She wouldve killed the next person who walked in, if they were a girl. She didnt smile, or show any emotion. She kept her face relatively impassive, looking a little curious. "Are you a shadow boxer?" She asked swinging her sword.

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex punched the dummy. "No." He replied simply. He glanced over at the girl before looking back at the dummy. He punched the dummy again, this time hitting them in the face.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh...dont you have a weapon, if you dont mind me asking?" Azalea said practicing hitting the dummy blindfolded. She turned her head to the direction of the punching sound.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) "Yes, I do have a weapon." Alex told the girl. He kept punching the dummy. It helped him release all the pent up emotions he had.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Azalea nodded, and went back to concentrating on ripping the dummy to shreds. that girl had resurfaced emotions that now sparked in her. Memories of her tortorous childhood began to ink in her memory, and with it grew the fierceness of each strike. She remembered the beatings, the dunking, the humilation. It began piling into her faster than she could hold it. She didnt say anything though, for she never showed weakness. She grit her teeth, letting her eyes water, as she tightened the blindfold and kept hitting harder and harder.

message 49: by ClearSkye (new)

ClearSkye | 3065 comments ((someone's going to abuse their hands...))

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) Alex kept hitting the dummy. He stopped, hearing the hits from the girl get louder as she hit the dummy with more force. He watched her for a moment, debating. Alex turned back to the dummy. He knew that he should probably try and help her calm down but he wanted to keep his distance.

« previous 1 3 4