Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

Adding a book
Howard Brazee Howard (last edited Jan 23, 2015 08:01AM ) Jan 23, 2015 07:59AM
I keep wanting to add the book I'm reading, and the first attempt finds a bunch of other books with the title. I can do a search and find the book on a different screen, but I don't see how to add it to my currently reading books from there. I try searching by name and author, but that doesn't work either. This has happened several times without me figuring out how to do it. Today, I wanted to add Sojourn by M.M. Justus. I couldn't figure out how to get it in the drop down menu.

Huh? How did this question get into Twilight!?!? The topic should be GoodReads.

What are browser or device are you using to browse goodreads? The app and mobile can be dodgy sometimes.

If using a desktop, (I'm going right back to basic here) find the book, go to the book page, hover over the green icon that has the side view of 3 books, that will cause the drop down menu to show, then click 'currently reading'...

Howard Brazee Thanks! That did it. I'm not good at guessing such things, I do much better with actual menus. Apple also tries to hide things from being too obvious ...more
Jan 25, 2015 07:23AM · flag

What exactly are you trying to do? I found that book easily by clicking "add book/author" and searching "sojourn m m justus."

Gerd Click on the book entry in the drop down menue to get the book page from there you can select to where to add it.
Jan 25, 2015 04:31AM · flag