Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers of Commercial Women's Fiction Wanted!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (last edited Jan 23, 2015 11:28AM) (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments My novel, THE STUPIDHEAD'S RELATIONSHIP GUIDE, is in need of some advance reviews. It will be released on March 1st. Here's a link to the current pre-release Amazon page: tinyurl.com/njnuu8y

Vince, a football coach who foster-parents a five-year-old boy, dodges romance like a shifty running back. Belle, who runs her own business, has sworn off chasing men like Vince. A strong attraction comes into play and Belle and Vince start dating ... but with all their objections and temptations, will the flame keep burning? When Vince and his foster son find themselves in harm’s way, Vince and Belle’s involvement takes a surprising new direction.

If interested, let me know and I can send you a copy formatted for Kindle. Thank you!!

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments I would love to read for you ...

mamad1188@gmail.com

message 3: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments I would love to review this. Sounds like an interesting premise and I would like to help you out.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Thanks, Debbie! I just emailed you the file.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Heidi wrote: "I would love to review this. Sounds like an interesting premise and I would like to help you out."

Hi Heidi, Thanks! How do you want me to send it?

message 6: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments If you could send it to my kindle at: reedranch1_19@kindle.com in mobi format, that would be fabulous.
I am excited to read this and give feedback.

Thank you!

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Heidi wrote: "If you could send it to my kindle at: reedranch1_19@kindle.com in mobi format, that would be fabulous.
I am excited to read this and give feedback.

Thank you!"

Done! Thanks so much!

message 8: by Heidi (last edited Jan 25, 2015 03:21PM) (new)

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments It doesn't look like it came through.....I think I know why, I need your email address so I can put it on my safe list.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Peregrino | 2 comments I would love to review your book as well, I have started a blog for book reviews and would gladly enjoy to add your book to my collection of reviews.

message 10: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments That sounds great! I'll message you to get your email address. :-)

message 11: by booknerd_dork (new)

booknerd_dork | 2 comments Hi! I'm interested in reading and reviewing the book.

message 12: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Thanks! I just sent a message inquiring about your email.

message 13: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments Susan wrote: "Thanks, Debbie! I just emailed you the file."
Loved the book! Great Job!

message 14: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Thank you, Debbie! I appreciate your encouragement. :-)

message 15: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (canary20) | 16 comments Susan-
Is there an email that I can send you my feedback? I have a couple of things that I would like to share with you. Thanks!

message 16: by Susan (last edited Feb 02, 2015 05:02AM) (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Heidi: Just messaged you my email. Thanks for your input!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'd love to review this book! My email's abj1@lh247.com thanks!

message 18: by Susan (new)

Susan Clark | 10 comments Hi Abigail, I just sent you an email. Thanks for getting in touch!