The Urban Fiction Book Corner discussion

Fashionably Deceptive
This topic is about Fashionably Deceptive
Free Book- Limited Spaces Available

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 9 comments I am currently soliciting a handful of readers to receive a free copy of Fashionably Deceptive. Books will be sent out the week of February 1st, and all that is required is that you agree to leave a review on Amazon and Good Reads before February 28th. Please let me know if you would be interested...No authors please.

Tynika  | 17 comments Yes I will definitely read it & give a review!!

Efua Rinny | 12 comments Interested

Karen Rose | 9 comments interested

message 5: by Fanita (new)

Fanita Pendleton | 3 comments *****BLAQUE DIAMOND PUBLICATIONS CONTEST***** https://www.facebook.com/BlaqueDiamon...

Visit our Facebook Contest to enter to win free books. Contest runs between Friday and Wednesday

°BeauutiLovve (beauutilovve) | 12 comments This book was the Bomb......

message 7: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 9 comments °BeauutiLovve° wrote: "This book was the Bomb......"

Thank you!

Yvonne Rivers | 21 comments Interested!

Virgo.bonnie | 1 comments Interested

message 10: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 9 comments I would like to thank everyone that agreed to review my debut novel, Fashionably Deceptive. At this time, all spaces are filled, however, there may be additional opportunities available at a later date for those of you unable to secure a spot.

-Tonia

Yvonne Rivers | 21 comments Finished this book and left my review on Amazon and Goodreads. Now off to read pt 2.

message 12: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 9 comments :)

message 13: by Efua (new) - rated it 5 stars

Efua Rinny | 12 comments Just finished this book and did my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. Thank You for allowing me to be apart :D

message 14: by Tonia (new)

Tonia Theauthor | 9 comments Thank you!

message 15: by Charlotte (new) - added it

Charlotte Coats (tygirl94) | 1 comments I've read the reviews and this books sounds like a book I need in my life ☺️

message 16: by Maceo (new)

Maceo Mays | 7 comments Order the book online any on line retailer.
Diamond Flawless (author maceo mays)
Amazon.com