YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
This topic is about Maybe Someday
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover - Restarting February 1st 2022

Comments Showing 1-50 of 356 (356 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83315 comments Mod

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Colleen Hoover, a passionate tale of friendship, betrayal, and romance.

At twenty-two years old, Sydney has a great life: She's in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers Hunter's cheating on her--and she is left trying to decide what to do next.

Sydney becomes captivated by Ridge, her mysterious neighbor. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there's something about Sydney that Ridge can't ignore, either. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one...

Original music created for Maybe Someday by musician Griffin Peterson can be accessed through the website listed in the ebook and paperback.

Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover will be our second GBR for February 2015.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

message 3: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Feb 15, 2015 06:47AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

End of Chapter 7 Discussion Questions:
(Optional)
(view spoiler)

End of Chapter 17 Discussion Questions:
(Optional)
(view spoiler)

message 4: by rachel ☾ (new)

rachel ☾ (typedtruths) | 8564 comments This is going to be my first Colleen Hoover book and I have very high expectations for it. :)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
Rachel wrote: "This is going to be my first Colleen Hoover book and I have very high expectations for it. :)"

This one is my first Colleen Hoover book too. :) Hoping she's as good as everyone says!

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1) by Colleen Hoover was alright ☺

Irene (raenne) | 4929 comments Loved this book so much! I hope you'll all like Ridge as much as I did :)

message 8: by Markeisha (new) - added it

Markeisha (wordsofareader) This will be my first Colleen Hoover book as well. She is very hyped right now and I can't wait to see why. This will my first big read a long and I'm super stoked, but I have no idea how to do the spoiler tag?

To do a spoiler tag you need to type <.spoiler.> just without the dots, and it should show up like this (view spoiler)

Britt (geronimoreads) Ah I wanna join!! I've only read Finding Cinderella by her not knowing it is a novella lol. But I loved it! Can't wait :)

Britt (geronimoreads) Ah I wanna join!! I've only read Finding Cinderella by her not knowing it is a novella lol. But I loved it! Can't wait :)

Yay! Welcome Brittnee ☺

message 13: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam (pami6) I want to join! This will be the first Coolen Hoover's book for me, but I heard she's a very good author :)

message 14: by ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (last edited Feb 01, 2015 01:12AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 2446 comments I want to join, this will get me to read more for CoHo.. I am still in love with Slammed but I kind of avoid reading for her of fear that it won't be as good >.<'

as for expectations, I try not to have many beforehand ..

Yay! The more the merrier ☺

Starting now. :)

Chapter 1 - (view spoiler)

Chapter 4 - (view spoiler)

I'm bored.

chapter 3 (view spoiler)

chapter 7 (view spoiler)

Abbie wrote: "Chapter 4 - [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

End of Chapter 7 Discussion Questions:
(Optional)
(view spoiler)

Sarah wrote: "Abbie wrote: "Chapter 4 - [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

I thought that too.

Sarah wrote: "chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

Yep.

chapter 11 (view spoiler)

chapter 12 (view spoiler)

66% (view spoiler)

End of Chapter 17 Discussion Questions:
(Optional)
(view spoiler)

Sarah wrote: "66% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments I really love this book. It is romantic and I love the playlist. :) I've read other Colleen Hoover books, reading them in order of release date (as much as possible)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments (view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Beatrice wrote: "Q3.

(view spoiler)

chapter 18 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sarah wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Q3.

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sarah wrote: "chapter 18 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Q3.

[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sarah wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Sarah wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Q3.

[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

the end (view spoiler)

Berit | 918 comments I really loved this book, there is a short-ish book called Maybe Not, about the roommates, whose names escape me right now, I need to read that. This was my first book by this author and I would definitely read more :-)

message 42: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Feb 15, 2015 10:36AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

I'm reading Maybe Not now ☺ I'm actually liking it better than Maybe Someday!

Berit | 918 comments Good to know. I keep meaning to read it and then something else comes along, but I'll move it to the top of the list :-):-) The more I think about it, the thing I did like about the book is it resolved itself in a good way.g

Irena BookDustMagic | 1420 comments holly shit, I totally forgot we had a buddy read for this one today... :/

Berit wrote: "Good to know. I keep meaning to read it and then something else comes along, but I'll move it to the top of the list :-):-) The more I think about it, the thing I did like about the book is it reso..."

OMG. Be prepared for some seriously sexy love scenes! I mean really!

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ (unheard) | 2446 comments Chapter 7 (view spoiler)

Maybe Not (Maybe, #1.5) by Colleen Hoover
25% (view spoiler)

End of chapter 5 (view spoiler)

ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥ wrote: "Chapter 7 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Berit | 918 comments I'm starting Maybe Not, right now. I will keep you posted :-)

Yay! I got almost half-way through and then had to go do something else, it was geting very 50-shades though.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8