✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Ken X Kittie the Demented

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Hi, I remembered!

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments So who do you wanna be female teacher or student?

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments The female teacher.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments OK wanna make charries

message 5: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Name: Sean Priddy
Appearance: description 

message 6: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Name: Roma Watson
Appearance:

message 7: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments hello?

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments sorry it didn't notify me

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments wanna cont.

message 10: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Yeah sure.

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Do you wanna start or no

message 12: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments uh can you?

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments yeah

Sean walked into class. His headphones blaring dubstep. he picked a desk in the back.

message 14: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma turns around to face her class. She wore a low cut red top with black lace and a black pencil skirt. "G'mornin!" She smiles.

message 15: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean had looked at the teacher. She was hot and the cloths weren't helping. He kept his headphones in.

message 16: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma looks at Sean and motions for him to take out the headphones.

message 17: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments He took one headphone out. He pulled his phone out to check a message.

message 18: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She chuckled at her cute student. She tried to shake the thought from her head. She started the lesson.

message 19: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments He

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments He wanted to be that student that "studied " with the teacher. but he knew it would never happen.

message 21: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments No matter how hard she tried her eyes seemed to travel back to Sean. She might have even winked at him once or twice.

message 22: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments He noticed that she winked. He kinda got excited and wanted to screw her right then. He wanted to get in trouble so he could go into her office.

message 23: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma continued her lesson. There was a small incident where she knocked over a cup of pencils and fell over trying to pick them up. Her skirt had slipped upwards and a shoe fell off.

message 24: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean got up and ran up to her go help her. he saw her thong. He whispered in a deep but beautiful voice," Nice thong."

message 25: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma's face turned pink. "I-i.." she stuttered. "C-can you just help me up..?" she said in a small voice.

message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean pulled her up with ease. He bent back down to get her pencils and shoe. " Here you go." he winked before turning around go his seat.

message 27: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments The flustered Ms. Watson tried her best to regain her composure. Most of the class chuckled or whispered but some of the boys were gawking. She sighed and looked down in defeat. "Class dismissed.."

message 28: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean didn't have much to pack up. He slowly gathered his things. Being a college class there were plenty of students. He was at the end of students to leave the class.

message 29: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments "Wait. You stay." she said pointing at Sean.

message 30: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments He stopped and turned around. He walked up to her desk and said, " Yes Ms.Watson ?"

message 31: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She rubbed her temples. "You do understand how inappropriate your little comment was right?"

message 32: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments " I'm sorry, ok. I can't help being a horny college guy." he said. He sat down on a desk.

message 33: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She looks at him and blushes. "Nevertheless it was inappro- ah!" she stumbled and falls on the floor again. Her skirt hiked up to her hips and her shirt slipped off of her shoulders.

message 34: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments ((hello??))

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments ((fell asleep))
Sean got up and walked over to her. Her thing and her bra were showing now. " you sure are clumsy." He locked eyes with her and they just stated at each other.

message 36: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma looked at him with flushed cheeks. She squirmed when she realized how much of her he could probably see.

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments "I won't tell anyone. " he reached his hand out to help her up. He said," you should take your shoes off so you don't fall again. "

message 38: by Kittie (last edited Feb 23, 2015 04:15PM) (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She sighs and takes her shoes off. She sets them nest to her desk and starts to fix her skirt. hope he doesn't ask me to take anything else off.. She thinks as she squirms a bit. Because in my state.. I just might..

message 39: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments "So....is that all." he said. He wanted to get somewhere with her but not yet.

message 40: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma sighed and hung her head in defeat. "Yeah that's it.."

message 41: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean began to walk out of the room. He got to the door and stopped. " Hey, forgot to ask, wanna get some coffee tomorrow morning?"

message 42: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean began to walk out of the room. He got to the door and stopped. " Hey, forgot to ask, wanna get some coffee tomorrow morning?"

message 43: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma's blush returned to her cheeks. "S-sure.. What time..?" What the hell was she doing?!

message 44: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments "I'll meet you at Pete's at 6, how about that." he said. He put on his snapback backwards.

message 45: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments She nods. "O-okay.."

message 46: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments " cool, see you tomorrow. " he walked out of the class. He started up his motorcycle and it roared through the quiet halls.

message 47: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma sits down at her desk and sighs

message 48: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments The next morning Sean had an herbal tea and was on his laptop. He was waiting for Roma .

message 49: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 5875 comments Roma walked in. Since it was the week end she was dressed in her street clothes. Just a tight low-cut black t shirt and a red and black striped skirt. She looked around for Sean.

message 50: by Ken (new)

Ken Priddy | 589 comments Sean hardly recognized her. He put his hand up to signal her to come sit down.

« previous 1 3