OTAKU: Anime, Manga & Cosplay! discussion

Anime > Soundtrack

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

Marie (naturechild02) | 287 comments Mod
What are some of your favorite songs from the anime you watch?

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess Guren, Sadness and Sorrow, Loneliness, Despair, Man of the World, and Nightfall from Naruto (there might be some I missed though)

message 3: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 39 comments Snow Fairy, Masayume (probably spelled wrong) Chasing from Fairy Tail

Most of the openings/endings from Beelzebub, and Alones from Bleach

message 4: by Marie, otakuqueen (last edited Jan 23, 2015 08:16PM) (new)

I love a lot of openings/endings from Naruto, Soul Eater, Inuyasha and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

message 5: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) I like the first ending theme to Outlaw Star. The beginning theme is pretty awesome as well. My favorite, though, will always be the hip-hop song at the beginning of Samurai Champloo. It helped that I also listened to Immortal Technique and The Beastie Boys around that time as well, so my hip-hop and rap needs were definitely met.

message 6: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

Oh, Samurai Champloo, it's been so long since I've watched it!

"Hiru no Tsuki" was the first song I learned to sing in Japanese, though I like the second ending, "Tsuki no Ie" better.

message 7: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) I bet you have a wonderful singing voice, Marie. ^_^

message 8: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

It's decent. :)

message 9: by Garrison (new)

Garrison Kelly (cybador) You should record yourself singing some time. :)

message 10: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

Eh, no thanks.

message 11: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

Some good songs on the Inuyasha movie soundtracks too.

message 12: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Clark One Reason by Fade from Deadman Wonderland
Ready Steady Go from FMA
Lost Heaven from FMA COS
Many from FMA Brotherhood and Eureka Seven
All of Vampire Knights'

message 13: by Kageyama (new)

Kageyama Tobio (kageyamatobio) | 13 comments Two that I am currently obsessed with are Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 Opening (Unravel) and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Opening (Kimi ja Nakya Dame Mitai)

message 14: by Saarah (new)

Saarah I have waaay too many. I love all of joe hisaishi's soundtracks. like loooove them. I like a lot of naruto/shippuden songs, the violin and piano ones (sadness and sorrow, loneliness, Hinata vs Neji, Grief and sorrow, swaying necklace, a bunch of others..) I love the nujabees and fat jon soundtrack from samurai champloo <3 (and nujabees other music), umm, I think that's pretty much it.

message 15: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

I'm loving Fairy Tales openings and endings too!

message 16: by Saarah (new)

Saarah oh I tried fairy tale, just wasn't for me. I'll try the songs though.

message 17: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

Fairy Tale is my go-to these days for fun, slap-stick, "friendship" anime.
Then I have my days when I need some horror. Or action. Basically, I watch every genre there is.
And I loooooooooove the music in most everything I watch!

message 18: by Saarah (new)

Saarah that's cool : ) I'm currently stuck on finding anime that I like. I finished cowboy bebop yesterday and now i'm like.....really content, because it was a great anime, but also super sad because I feel like i've lost something, you know?

message 19: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

I won't lie to you. I straight up cried at the end of the Bebop. For the obvious reason but also because it was the END. Yes, I lost something.

What genres do you like?

message 20: by Saarah (new)

Saarah some tears gathered into my eyes but for me thats saying a lot. I absolutely LOVED the ending. I don't think it could've been better : )

I'm not really into genres but more of art styles. if I don't like the art in an anime, I can't watch it.

message 21: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

Oh don't get me wrong, I loved the ending! I don't need happy, wrap-it up endings. It's just that when I get that emotionally invested in an anime, when it's over, get that last-Harry-Potter-book despair.

message 22: by Kamiko (new)

Kamiko (kamiko1108) | 39 comments I stopped watching Fairy Tail..which is sad, because it's one of my favorite anime.

message 23: by Saarah (new)

Saarah I looove sad endings. especially if I feel sad because then I know the anime is totally worth it. that's why I got really into naruto shippuden too :)

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments Everything from BECK. OMG, I'm practicing 2 of the songs so I can participate in the Anime Expo open mic room. XD

But my favorite theme is "again" from FMA.

message 25: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

I like Yato's battle music in Noragami. It's like dubstep and it works so well in those scenes, really bringing the action to life!
Right now Wired Life from Blue Exorcist is my ringtone.

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments My alarm tone is the Pururin song from Welcome to the NHK lol.

message 27: by Nae (new)

Nae (cakerolls) | 7 comments I like A-0picturez from Aldnoah Zero and Mikazuki no Mai from Hibike Euphonium

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments The songs from BECK are so easy on the guitar!

message 29: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 7 comments All Fairy Tail openings, they're so good<3 Unravel (Tokyo Ghoul) and Haikyuu!! opening 1 (by spyair- not sure of name as it's in japanese xD)

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments I'm practicing some K-On songs for Anime Expo this weekend!

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments Hikaru Nara by Goose House, the 1st OP for Your Lie in April is now one of my favorite songs of all time.

I also like Dream Solister by TRUE, the OP of Sound! Euphonium Season 1.

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments I've been playing Free! songs - including the duets and character songs - all week.

message 33: by Marie, otakuqueen (new)

I still, even now, cannot hear the opening or ending song of Beyond the Boundary without getting feels.

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments The opening of both seasons of "Sound! Euphonium" gives me so much feelz for Taki-sensei.

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) | 59 comments I have the OST of Girls und Panzer on repeat.