1×1's > Kittie the Demented X Harley Quinn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments hi there

message 2: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments hia :)

message 3: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments So any ideas?

message 4: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Well I've kind of been wanting to do a romance between a hearing guy and a deaf girl. I've always wanted to do that. But it you don't want to I understand

message 5: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Oh no that's awesome! Could I be the deaf girl?

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Well I usually prefer the girl role.....I'm horrible at playing a guy. Every time I try to it just fails epically

message 7: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Oh okay its cool.

message 8: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments you go ahead.

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments cool. shall we make characters?

message 10: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Sure. Oh and how detailed are you?

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments um...it depends in what I'm given but 1-4 lines usually

message 12: by Rey (new)

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ?

message 14: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Name: Andrew
Age 22
Appearance

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Can anyone say sexy? lol

message 16: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Sexy :3

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi is sitting on a park bench with both of her ear buds in and her sketch book out in front of her

message 18: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments ((how Bout they already know each other?))

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((sure))

message 20: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew sits next to her places a hand on her shoulder to let her know he was there.

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She looks up with a smile "hi. Nuce to see you again" she signs silently as she takes out her ear buds

message 22: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew chuckles "I want to show you something." he says making sure he mouths the word correctly.

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Like what?" She signs. She had never been one to talk so it makes her deafness very prominent to those who know her unlike her sister who is far more verbal than she

message 24: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments ((I didn't get a notification D:))

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((lol its ok))

message 26: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew smiles. "I've been studying more signs" he signs to her.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She claps a couple times "given some time you'll be better than me!" she signs with a smile

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ((if I stop answering I'm about to go to bed))

message 29: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew laughed. and signed. "Why thank you, beautiful! "

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi smiles "so...you should meet my mom. you've never met her yet" she signs then she puts her stuff in her bag

message 31: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew chews his lip. "Are you sure..?" He signed. He'd never met her mother and wasn't sure how she felt about hearing people.

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "yes. I'm sure. you're signing is good. she'll love you" Demi says. "and my brother is hearing. He can translate if you need it."

message 33: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew smiles. "Okay, name the time and place." He really liked Demi so he was going to give this a short for her.

message 34: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments ((I'm really sorry I never got the notification!!))

message 35: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "how about now? Do you have anything going on this afternoon?" she signs as she stands up

message 36: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments "No, nothing. Sure now is fine." he signs to her.

message 37: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi smiles and she takes her cochlear out, which is a special hearing aid that allows her to hear

message 38: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments ((I know what a cochlear implant is :3 ))

message 39: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments ((but I don't think you can take it out ))

message 40: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew stands up and waits for her.

message 41: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She puts on her cochlear and then she takes his hand
((there's the surgical implant and then there's the piece that's the hearing aid part. The hearing aid part can be taken off))

message 43: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew blushes slightly and follows her.

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She smiles as they walk to her house which is only a short walk

message 45: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew doesn't say or sign anything on the walk.

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments When they get to the house she opens the door and she flicks the lights to tell her mom and sister that she is home

her mom comes in "hey Demi. who's your friend?" she signs

Demi smiles "this is my boyfriend I told you about" she signs

((assuming they are already dating ))

message 47: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments ((sure))

Andrew nods and signs. "Nice to meet you."

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi smiles "his signing has gotten very good so I thought you could meet him now" she signs to her mom

her mom signs back quickly "are you sure about dating a hearing person? even if his signing is getting good it will still be years before you can completely convers with him"

message 49: by Kittie (new)

Kittie  the Demented (kittiethedemented) | 0 comments Andrew chews his lip. He couldnt keep up with her mom and couldn't understand what shed said.

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Demi carries on a conversation with her mom about dating a hearing boy

« previous 1 3